Dark Magic...

Thor had sent word to the Palace for his Father and Mother to get here as quickly as they could. He was almost thankful that Loki was still unconscious as the atmosphere in the refuge was tense, one of sheer panic.

Thor sat down at his Brother's bedside. "Loki, if you can hear me. I'm sorry. You know they will do everything they can. I give you my word...but that thing that attacked you was not of our realm."

Frigga and Odin burst through the doors, Odin's voice carried through the refuge as he demanded to know where they where at. He headed straight to Loki, Frigga making her way to Y/N's body which was still on the Soul Forge as the ladies huddled around her, monitoring her and trying to heal her. She was deteriorating, fast.

"Somethings not right Mam. She's not responding to the healing." Tyra was frantic with fear.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Frigga was looking over her body. There was no obvious wounds.

"She healed the Prince Mam, he is still unconscious but I believe he was on the brink of death when she found him. She's exhausted her powers. But something...Something else isn't allowing us to heal her..."

"She healed him?" Frigga had no idea she had possessed those capabilities.

"She healed him once before, in the compound. When we were training, I hit him a little harder than expected. It was just his jaw." Thor informed his Mother sheepishly as he approached, "But it did not drain her powers."

Frigga shook her head, "How? How can she heal him? She manipulates the elements. She shouldn't be able to heal. That's not....if she can heal him, it can't be the root of our problems. Ladies, we need to dig deeper for this one."

"I can only guess it is because she is his Soulmate Mother. That...that thing was not of Asgard that attacked Loki. I do not know how it got here. I could sense something strange." He shook his head.

"Thor, tell Odin I need him here. Now!" Her voice wavered as she looked at him with a fear in his eyes he had never seen before. This information scared her. Touching Y/N's body she could feel powerful dark energy coursing through her body.

Quickly Thor made his way to retrieve his Father, "Father, Mother needs you, she....I've never seen this kind of fear in her before."
Odin looked at Thor with concern but Thor's attention fell to his Brother as Loki began to stir from his state of unconsciousness, he was confused to see Odin sitting at his bedside. The last person he would have expected as matter of fact. When he spied the pitiful look on Thor's face, the tears that were welling in his eyes. His heart dropped.

"Where is she?" Loki pleaded.

"Loki..." Thor's voice was laced with pain.

Frigga's voice carried through the halls cutting him off, "THIS IS SOMETHING MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN US LADIES!"

Loki jumped from his bed in response, his legs giving way underneath him but Odin caught him before he could meet the ground. "Loki, you cannot go to her, you need to let your Mother work. This may be beyond our capabilities my Son. If your Mother believes it to be dark magic..." Odin dropped his head.

"Take me to her NOW!" The terror in Loki's eyes was apparent. He willed his body to work, to allow him to get to her to save her.