Paint It Black...

Sooooo....I'm sure if you have made it this far. You've read what happened in the last chapter. I know you all hate me right now, don't you? I just wanted to warn you that this chapter will pull on the heart strings guys. I shed a few tears writing it....but please don't be too mad at me. It will all make sense in the end. I promise ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Loki.

Was gone.

I couldn't feel him anymore.

I felt a sudden emptiness wash over me.

I tried reaching out for him, but he wasn't there.

"L...Loki." My voice was barely a whisper.

Rumlow had tried everything in their power to get my body to accept that serum. They had put me through hell and back. But as I lay there, tears streaming down my face looking at the love of my life lying there dead.

My heart snapped.

And I felt it shatter into a thousand minuscule pieces.

This pain.

This pain was worse than any torture I had ever endured in my time with them. This pain was like no other. Nothing could have prepared me for this.

I screamed.

Agonisingly loud.

At the top of my lungs.

So loud that it carried across the field to the others, who all looked at other in worry for my safety.

My body began to tremble below my Mother's feet, I felt my blood almost beginning to thicken in my veins. Something was happening to me.

My lungs seemed to stop momentarily, as I frantically tried to free myself from beneath my Mother's weight.

But my world went black. I blinked desperately trying to see again.

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears.

My head was swirling.

I could feel blood trying to rush through my veins even though it felt like it had turned thick and sticky inside my body.

A power began to surge from deep within me. A power I had never felt before.

Then. My blood ran ice cold and I felt my heart stop completely.

My body, had finally accepted the serum.

I lay motionless for a moment. Then my eyes shot open glowing a deep amethyst. I could see again, only now with enhanced eyesight and I was filled with a blood lust rage as I looked to Loki one more time.

The beating of my heart restored. And the pain engulfed every cell and fibre in my body.

This time. This time my screams made my Mother jump back from me. I screamed hysterically as they ripped through me along with this new found power.

I lurched from the ground so quickly she didn't see me coming. I grabbed her by the throat and ripped her feet clear of the ground with one hand. She clawed at the hand that had a tight grasp on her throat.

"You took him from me!" I yelled summoning my powers, that were as enhanced as my body now was. "You-you killed him!" Tears still streamed down my face.

But I threw myself into it, gave it everything I had.

For him.

I shot it at her with my free hand and she crashed into the dirt. I continued hitting her repeatedly. Not giving her time to react.