I Love You Darling...

Hey guys it's just me! Warning y'all...smut chapter incoming! :P about time right?! Enjoy! 💚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a flash, we were back in his room and he gently pinned me against the edge of the large desk in mere seconds.

He paused momentarily, gently cupping my face. "I'm not hurting you, am I Darling?"

I shook my head, "Most definitely not. I'm not going to break Loki. You don't have to worry." I said before kissing him roughly. Implying I was more than ok and ready for this.

He took the the hint and kissed me back. The kisses grew hot and heavy, like the air around us.

"Did I say something to please you My King?" I teased rather breathlessly as he removed his lips from my mouth.

He smiled against my neck, as one of his hands made its way to my hair. Gently tugging my head back to present my neck to him. The other holding my waist firmly in place.

I noticed the gold chain that adorned my neck suddenly became tighter, restricting and nipping my skin. Then I felt his voice vibrate against the sweet spot on my neck, distracting me from it.

"I almost lost my composure in that room Pet. Listening to you. Watching you. Stand up to that bastard. Putting him in his rightful place. Darling do you know how much that turned me on? I wanted nothing more than to take you on those steps. Rip this dress completely off your body and claim you then and there. Lay claim to you the way you laid claim to me. So sexy." His voice was raspy and lust filled.

I swallowed hard, closing my eyes and picturing what he had just said. Shivering as his teeth grazed along my neck to my collarbone. He moved his mouth slowly along my skin leaving a trail of kisses that seemed to burn.

"You liked the sound of that. Didn't you pet?" He purred, before using his teeth to move the thin strap of my black satin dress. Pulling it gently off my shoulder. It fell to rest on my upper arm. Then he proceeded to trail kisses back up to my jaw.

His touch made me tremble, it had been so long and my body felt like it was coming alive all over again. I didn't want it to stop.

He released my hair from his grip, grabbing the straps of my dress impatiently from my arms and peeling it carefully down my body.

His hungry gaze trailed to my bra and I flushed as I felt my nipples push against the lace of it. Just from his stare alone.

He stepped closer to me and his hands ghosted over my breasts. I closed my eyes, sucking in a breath as I felt a cool breeze. Then my bra was gone. Replaced by his hands and his wandering mouth.

"Mmmm...." He hummed as he teased my nipple in his mouth. "I've missed these."

I clamped my thighs together, ashamed of just how quickly the desire for him was building.

Of course he noticed.

He dropped his mouth from my breast. Winking at me before grabbing the dress from my waist and pulling it off me in one swift motion.

Ever so slowly he let his hands wander up my bare legs, placing tender kisses along my skin that was still burning under his touch.

He slipped his hands up to my hips, hooking his fingers into the sides of my lace thong.