The Warriors Three and Lady Sif...

After lying wrapped in each other's arms for some time regaining our composure, we finally pulled ourselves apart.

Heading to get cleaned up. Although Loki sneaked into the shower with me, he was on his best behaviour.

For once.

With Thor being away, we thought it was best for us to collect Bruce, Bucky and Tony and get them something to eat. Personally I couldn't wait any longer. I was famished, especially after our activities this afternoon.

As we entered the great hall, a silence fell.

All eyes landed on us.

The warriors three, who Loki had explained where all Thor's friends, stared.

What I took to be Lady Sif looked me up and down. I tried not to feel concerned, but I could t help it. Why where they judging us?

I smiled to Fandral who waved at me. At least one of them was friendly.

Frigga stood from her seat gracefully before making her way towards us, hugging Loki and placing a kiss on my cheeks.

"Come along, you can sit with me."

She smiled while ushering us all over to a huge table ladened with glorious looking food. Pitchers of Meade and wine, fresh fruits, meats and vegetables were laid out on platters. I could feel my mouth salivating just looking at it all.

I noticed that Odin was absent. Seemed he had taken his leave. Thankfully.

During dinner I felt Loki's knee brush against my leg as we had finished eating our food. An innocent gesture. I don't think he was aware that he had done it seeing as he was in deep conversation with Tony. But. It had my mind going into overdrive immediately.

My cheeks flushed red, grabbing the glass of wine in front of me I took a large gulp of it. Closing my eyes I savoured the taste. It was amazing. Yet all I could concentrate on was how amazing I had felt earlier.

You are at the dinner table with his Mother. Stop thinking about that...

Did I not satisfy your hunger earlier Pet?

I turned to look at Loki quickly, to be met with him smirking into his tankard as he took a sip.

"Princess?" Tony's voice startled me.

"Hmm? What?" I turned a deeper shade of red as I realised they were all looking at me. Slightly puzzled.

Shit, what were they saying? What did I miss?

"I...ahh. I'm sorry I zoned out." I replied sheepishly. I could feel Loki's gaze upon me, he had heard me. Of course he had, but I didn't dare look at him again, out of fear of my own actions.

"We were asking if you knew what you wanted to do about the situation with the serum yet?" He took a gulp from his tankard of mead.

My eyes fell on Frigga, "Honestly I haven't really had time to think about it today," my eyes met Tony's again, "I think, if it was to be accepted by my body. It may be of use to me in the future. So I might keep it. I'm just not one hundred percent certain, yet."

Tony nodded to me, "Alright, just don't leave it too long."

I jumped at the feeling of Loki's large hand sliding it's way over my thigh. Swallowing hard I reached for my glass of wine. Again. This time downing what was left of it.

Careful Pet. We wouldn't want you intoxicated.

Careful Darling with that wandering hand of yours, or I may have to put you in your place. Again.