The Warrior...

As Heimdall brought us back to Asgard, I had a new fire flowing through my veins, one I couldn't control. I almost felt blood thirsty, and it scared the hell out of me. As much as this serum hadn't been accepted by my body, it definitely was altering little things.

Loki and Thor strode behind me in silence as we made our way across the bridge. Loki had given me a green cloak when we landed, to put over my shoulders as the wind was chilling. It whipped at the water causing it to crash violently upon the bridges supports below us.

As we entered the Palace we made our way to the throne room, I waited for no one to open it this time. Instead I used my powers to blow them open. Startling Odin, his ravens and the guards who pointed their weapons at me in an automatic response.

"Really boys there's no need." I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the throne, Thor knelt for his Father, I however still had my temper up after this morning. So I stood tall. Frigga smiled as she watched me. Odin's words threw me when he spoke.

"I see the fire is burning in your veins Y/N. Good, I expected as much. Come." He summoned me to approach him.

I climbed the steep steps, halting in front of him as he stood, resting a hand on my shoulder, "A warrior burns within your veins, I can sense it, I only hope you can release her when the time comes."

I nodded, as Frigga approached us, "May I show him?"

"Please, if it will help."

Odin's hand remained on my shoulder as Frigga worked her magic, guiding us through meeting my Mother at Yggdrasil. However she kept her magic running allowing him to see me in the room with the Avengers. I tore my head away from her, stumbling backwards away from them onto my knees.

Loki appeared by my side at the top of the stairs to grab a hold of me, helping me to my feet. "Are you ok my love?"

I nodded, holding gently onto his arm as he helped me up.

A smile crawled onto Odin's face, "My, my. There she was, a glimpse of what is to come. The warrior. Come my children, we have plans to make." With that he walked past us descending down the steps, I looked from Frigga to Loki in confusion and shock.

Was that really what I had looked like in the meeting room? I had flames burning right up my arms. Like something possessed.

"Don't be afraid of her Y/N," Frigga chastised me before descending down the steps. Loki gave me a gentle tap on the hand resting upon his arm, nodding his head towards the others. Indicating we should follow.

We made our way along the corridors, to a room in the palace I had never seen before now. As we entered Tyr, Heimdal, Volstagg, Hogun, Fandral and Lady Sif stood allowing us to fall into place at the table. Everyone sitting when Odin had taken his seat at the head of the table.

"Everyone, we have some new information, regarding the threat against Asgard. She once was a loyal follower of the crown. However after being caught using dark magic alongside her gifts, I had no choice but to banish her from Asgard after her fall to Midgard fighting alongside Hela."

"What?" My voice sounded small. Everyone looked at me.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm sorry for having your memories wiped, but the story your Mother told you as a child is not one of the truth. Your Mother became a danger to us, unfortunately Hela poisoned her mind and she could not be saved. She did not get banished fighting against Hela, she was banished for fighting with her. Treason, for turning against the crown."

I dropped my head, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. This made things a thousand times worse.

"So her Mother? I dont believe it. Talk about a family affair!" Tyr chuckled.

My temper flared again, how dare he. There was nothing funny about the situation.

"She was never my Mother!" My fist collided with the table and I abruptly stood from my chair, glaring at him, "She never was and she never will be anything more than a stranger to me. A stranger that is threatening loved ones. Threatening to take all this away from you all. I seem to miss the part of this that is so fucking hilarious Tyr! People will die, some of us here now in this room could die. You may be the God of War but fucked if you are the God of taking anything serious!"

Loki grabbed me by the arm pulling me back down onto my seat, glaring at me.

Darling. Please. Calm down. You don't want to pick a fight with him.

I was really beginning to cross a line. It had to be bad for him to interfere.

Tyr growled, his seat flying back from behind him and he strode around to me.

I wasn't scared of him. Although I probably should be.

I lunged from my seat, grabbing one of Loki's daggers from it's sheath on his thigh. Faster than he could react.

I squared up to the giant as much as I could, mustering up all 5ft 10 of me. His chest rose and fell as he growled in front of me, a dangerous look flashed across his eyes before falling on the dagger I had pointed at him in warning.

"Hit a nerve did I?" I smirked up at him, I felt Loki's presence behind me. As he stood ready to protect me.

Tyr reached down plucking me from the ground, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me to where his seat had been. He pulled it over abruptly beside Odin, throwing me down into it. Then strode off to sit beside Loki.

"She belongs there." He grumbled.

I stared wide eyed at Loki.

What the fuck?

That's what you get when you mess with God's Darling. All be it, particularly sexy watching you take on a Giant. There's nothing I can do to remove you from there.

Great. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest letting out a huff.

Volstagg laughed, "Fiesty indeed Little Warrior, fear not we shall put it to good use!"