May the Gods be with You...

The next morning we made our way down to the hall in order to get breakfast. Loki and I walked hand in hand and no one would wipe the smile off my face today.

Not even the dull ache between my legs.

Or so I thought...

As we entered through the large doors I spotted all the familiar faces from home; Tony, Steve, Bruce, Nat, Wanda, Sam and Bucky all huddled around a feast of food.

My eyes lingered on Bucky for a moment, he was laughing with Sam and hadn't noticed us yet.

That was until Thor's voice carried across the room, "Little One! Brother! Finally you decide to join us! You really should be saving your strength for the battle you know?" He laughed.

Bucky stared at me and his face grew dark, but it passed quickly before anyone could notice. Then subtly he nodded to me and gave me a half hearted smile.

"I actually think it's left me even more prepared for battle brother I should have you know." Loki chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist and planting a kiss on my temple. "We actually have some news for you." He smiled down at me.

I looked to him quickly and shook my head.

Not now. Please.

Why not Darling all our friends and basically our family is here?

Vision and Clint aren't here...Let's leave it until tonight. Please? We can tell them at dinner?

Very well Darling. Tonight it is.

In all honesty I wanted to tell Bucky myself, away from everyone because I knew it was going to hurt him.

I bit my lip and nodded, "We...well it's a surprise so we will tell you all later." I smiled at them.

I tugged on Loki's hand to get him to follow me towards the table and I could feel his eyes burn into the back of Bucky's skull as we made our way past him to sit at the empty seats beside Thor.

"Where's Clint and Vision?" I queried looking to Tony.

"Well Princess we can't leave Earth completely unattended while we are here waiting on this evil mother of yours to appear. So they volunteered to keep watch. Heimdall can always bring them if we really need them here. So in the meantime they are Earth's mightiest heroes." He took a bite from his bacon, chewing it and swallowing before continuing to speak, "and we are here waiting on the party to arrive."

I nodded, before reaching forwards and filling my plate with some of the fresh fruits and pastries that were in front of me, trying my best to hide my left hand from everyone. My stomach growled as I did, I was famished after the antics from the day before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heimdall cut his conversation short with Thor later that afternoon, as he spied something out of the corner of his eye.

Their defences were almost seamless, however nothing could get past the Great Keeper of Asgard.

He seen everything.

Including them.

He ran towards the edge of the rainbow bridge, much to Thors surprise. Using all his might and momentum he pushed himself off it up into the air. Hurtling towards what seemed to be nothing, he grabbed his dagger from its sheath, plunging it into the side of the ship with all the force he could muster.

He couldn't find anything to grip onto so proceeded to slip down the side of it, grabbing his dagger with both hands, the weight of him tearing through their defences.