Sin...

Bucky strode over, abruptly shoving the man off me with force, "Alright Buddy, I've just about had enough of you. Step the fuck away from her."

Bucky positioned himself in front of me shielding my body with his as he squared up to the mysterious man. Slowly he peeked around Bucky's shoulder and looked at me, "I told you."

Then he began to retreat back, smirking, holding his hands up in surrender. "I wouldn't dream of interfering with your girl. I was just giving you two a little nudge in the right direction. You can thank me later." He winked and flashed us both a dazzling smile before moving off into the crowd out of sight.

Bucky turned, grabbing my face gently, "You ok Doll? He didn't hurt you did he?" His eyes scanned over my body looking for any visible signs that he had harmed me.

My hands fell to his sides, I didn't know if it was to steady myself. Or if I just wanted to be touching him. I shook my head indicating I was fine, "No, no he...he was very nice to me actually."

Bucky's eyebrows knitted together as his face came closer to mine. "Nice? The guy had his fucking hands all over you Doll."

"Did that make you jealous Bucky?" My eyes widened at the realisation of what I had just asked him. The words had fell from my mouth before I could stop myself, and clearly it threw Bucky off too as he leant back and studied me.

"Of course it fucking made me jealous Doll, watching anyone get closer to you than they need to be makes me mad...You want to know why?"

I nodded to him.

"Because you should be with me Doll. No one else. Just me. I don't want other men touching you. You deserve better. Better than him that's for sure." He stared into my eyes and then glanced down to my lips, his tongue ran along his bottom lip before he locked it between his teeth. He caught me watching him and shook his head.

"Fuck it." He exclaimed and then before I could react, his mouth crashed onto mine with a ferocity it almost knocked the air out of my lungs.

His mouth was hungry, demanding my attention and I gave in. I gave myself to him. Just the way he was willing to give himself to me all those times I had needed him.

I felt his tongue run along my bottom lip, wanting access. I moaned, gripping onto his jacket and granted him permission to my mouth, as I did he took the opportunity to deepen our kiss.

His hands travelled from my face to my shoulders and he slipped one around the bare skin of my shoulders and back to tangle into my hair.

My body arched towards him in response and I could feel him smile against my lips, "Good Girl Doll." He growled.

Jesus Christ.

I reached up wrapping my hands around his neck and used them to pull our bodies closer together. As we did I could feel him straining against his trousers, which made me break the kiss to look down in shock.

"C'mon Doll, are you really that surprised?" He smirked at me, I laughed and slipped my hands from his neck.

"Sorry..." I mumbled.

"I don't want to hear it. Now come on. You wanted to dance? Let's dance!" He spun me around and pulled me back into him.

As we danced to the music I found myself leaning back into the warmth of his body, noticing now that he smelled heavenly. Slowly we moved together in sync, his hands wandering over my body and I was more than happy to let him explore. He smiled against my neck as he began to press tender kisses along it.

Unexpectedly I felt his hand on the exposed area of my thigh, tracing patterns over my bare skin. My breathing began to speed up along with my heart rate at the sensual feeling of his hand and the smell of his cologne as it took over my senses. It was rich, I could smell the oud which was intense but at the same time luxuriously dark and mysterious.