Seriously...

I grabbed a hold of him, rushing to bring our lips together once more. Holding tightly to his collar I began to walk backwards to get us to the house. I fumbled around the wall trying to find the light switch to turn them off, failing miserably.

"Fuck sake." I grumbled against his lips.

His hand flicked and the lights were off, the heavy door closing behind us as he pushed us out of the barn.

"Show off." I mumbled, feeling him smile.

I was on fire for him.

In every possible way.

I could feel the ache between my legs growing for him as we stumbled back towards the house, laughing between kisses.

As the back door closed, I pushed him against it. Kissing him with a burning passion, reaching up to tangle my hands into his raven hair.

"I need you Loki." The words left my mouth with such a desperation in them, but it was true.

His hands slid down groping my ass and lifting me off my feet. I wrapped my legs around him obediently, never once breaking our kiss as he moved us over to the kitchen table laying me down against it. He moved his hands to wander along my body, grabbing a hold of my top ripping it open. Buttons flew in all directions as I heard them scatter across the tile floors.

His mouth moved from my lips, down along my neck. Nipping playfully on my skin, trailing further down my body over my exposed flesh. His hands fumbled with the buttons on my jeans pulling them off my legs.

I pushed myself up off the cold table top. Pulling him free of his jumper and quickly working to open his shirt. Once finished with those I reached over to unbuckle the belt on his trousers, they slid down his legs once opened. Unexpectedly he caught ahold of my hands, stopping them from moving any further. His body stilled.

My eyebrows furrowed together, "Loki?"

He didn't answer, instead he closed his eyes.

What the hell was wrong?

When he opened his eyes, he looked down at me and sighed.

"I have to go."

"What?" I was in disbelief.

"Mother. She just summoned me back. There's been some developments..." he let go of my wrists, leaning forward to kiss me swiftly before waving his hands and adorning his Asgardian leathers.

I sighed, "Seriously?"

He nodded, "I know Darling. I'm so sorry." He reached out his hand for me to take, helping me off the table.

"Is it bad? Do you want me to come with you?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "No Darling, it's boring stuff. They have found out whoever it is that's coming, is involved with the Dark Elves." 

I nodded, "Ok..." Bending down to lift my top off the floor, looking at what remained of it, "Let me just go grab some clothes..."

"Here, allow me." With that he waved his hand and I was engulfed in a green glow. I was wrapped in an elegant forest green satin robe, matching pyjamas below it, subconsciously I ran my hands over them and smiled.

"I love it, thank you."

He nodded to me, "You are most welcome My Love. Now I really must be off."

I grabbed his hand pulling him towards the door. Silently we made our way to the arena. I didn't fancy a hole burnt into my roof.

Once in the middle of the arena I stopped, looking back at him.