Their Past

⚠️ Violence
⚠️ Assault

Perth walked into the living room and saw Saint lost in his own thoughts. He sat besides Saint and hesitantly pulled one of Saint's hand into his own. Saint was snapped back to reality after that gentle touch. He looked at Perth and his eyes welled up with tears.

Perth smiled at him and wiped his tears. "Perth, I... I... Do you want to know about my past?" Saint asked Perth, unsure of what the other will answer. " Saint, as much as I want to know about your past, I don't wanna force you to tell me. If you think you are not ready, I'll wait for you till you are ready." Perth spoke assuring Saint that everything was fine.

Saint looked at Perth and gathered the courage to tell him about his past. "Perth, I was in a relationship before. I don't know if I should call it a relationship or not. He was my senior in college, his name is Trump. When I was in the final year of college, he approached me and asked me out. I had never been on date before so I  accepted it. After sometime we started going out frequently. He was really nice to me all the time. After graduation when I started working, I shifted to apartment because the distance between home and my work place required 3 hours of travel. Everything was going well, I felt like I was living in a dreamland."

Saint sniffed before continuing, "Then, one day Trump called me asking to transfer him some money since he didn't receive his salary. I transferred it instantly without asking anything further. Then he would call me occasionally and ask to transfer money and I did it without asking him any questions because I thought I loved him and this was normal."

"After few days....."

Flashback

It was Saturday morning and Saint was at his apartment waiting for Mean since they had planned of going for shopping. There was a knock on the door and Saint hurried to open it. When he opened the door, he saw Trump standing at door, he had creepy smile on his face, blood shot eyes and his body reeking of alcohol. Saint had goosebumps looking at the sight.

"Trump, what happened?" Saint tried to talk to Trump but Trump pushed him aside and walked into the apartment. Saint didn't knew what to do, he followed Trump who went and sat on the couch.

Saint rushed to the kitchen to fetch him some water. When he returned, he saw Trump lying on couch. Seeing the state of his boyfriend, Saint decided of calling Mean and cancelling their plan. He placed the glass of water on table and was ready to leave when Trump caught his hand.

The grip of Saint's hand was so strong that Saint yelped in pain. But the grip didn't loosen. Trump pulled Saint towards him, fear enveloped Saint seeing the devilish look of his boyfriend.

Saint tried to free himself from Trump's grip. "Leave me!! It hurts!!! Ahhh!" That's when he saw the creepy smile appearing again on Trump's face. With all the strength Saint pushed Trump and freed himself, making a run towards the door. But before he could do that, Trump pushed him and he landed on ground, his head hitting the tea table.

Trump than yanked him and threw him on the couch and in his desperate attempts to free himself, Saint's ankle got twisted. He cried in pain but Trump had turned deaf ear to all the crying and pleading.

He moved towards Saint and picked up the twisted ankle and started pressing it with force. Excruciating pain shot through Saint's body and he screamed in pain.

Trump brought his face close to Saint's ear and hissed, "Love, it's me. Your Trump. Why are you trying to run away? My sweet little baby, did you forgot that it was me who chose you?"

Saint was crying in pain but still managed to speak, "Trump, please, it's hurting. I am sorry if I did something wrong. Please don't do this."

Trump laughed looking at Saint and then spoke, "It's hurts??? Then think about me!!! How disgusting I am feeling spending my time with you!!"