I miss you

Wednesday 5.00 am

The couple woke up early since Perth had a meeting to attend. Saint got fresh and hurried to cook breakfast while Perth was checking his stuff.

They had breakfast and soon it was time to leave. Perth got his briefcase as he got ready to leave. Saint grabbed the car keys and was walking towards main door when Perth held his wrist and turned him around. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Perth asked.

Saint smiled and snaked his arms around Perth's neck and leaned forward pressing his lips gently against Perth. Perth held him close while he started to kiss him passionately. Saint could feel Perth's grip on him getting tighter. Perth took a few steps forward and pinned Saint to wall as he devoured his lips. Soon his lips trailed to the shoulder and sucked a hickey.

"Pin..... You are having flight." Saint reminded trying to breathe. Perth pecked Saint's lips before pulling away. "I am gonna miss you babe." Perth said as he rested his head against Saint trying to catch his breathe. He was finding it difficult to leave Saint alone and go. "I promise to return as soon as possible." Perth spoke.

"I will miss you too Pin. Please hurry back home." Saint spoke. Perth knew that it was really hard for Saint to let him go but it was just a question of a day and he was going to return tonight. "Let's go." Perth said as he pulled away.

They walked out of the house and got into the car. Perth was looking at Saint all the way to airport as he tried to memorize the face into his mind. After reaching airport Perth got his stuff and pecked Saint's lips.

"Take care of yourself and have your meals on time. I'll be back soon." Perth assured Saint as he prepared to walk inside. "You too take care of yourself Pin." Saint replied. They waved each other good bye and soon Perth was out of sight.

Saint let out a sigh as he walked towards car with heavy heart. He didn't know what he'll do without Perth being around him. He got into the car and drove towards his office.

While Perth was boarding flight, he decided to call Plan. "Hello Plan, Can you do me a favor?" Perth asked hopefully. "Anything for you Perth!" Plan replied in cheerful voice. "Keep an eye on Saint till I return. I know he'll be feeling lonely. Also don't let him know that I'll be returning toddy. I want to give him surprise." Perth spoke. "Anything else?" Plan asked. "Yes, please have dinner with him and pick me up at night from airport." Perth added.

"Boss, you'll need to pay me for the favor." Plan teased. "Anything you want." Perth promised. "Okay then. I gotta go. See you at night." Perth said. "Have a safe journey bro." Plan replied.

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

After disconnecting the call, Plan called Mean to tell him about today's dinner. Mean agreed to Plan since he too wanted to spend time with Saint.