Honeymoon

🔞 Mature Content

It was late afternoon when Saint and Perth arrived their destination. There was a car waiting to take them to the place where they were going to stay.

The house their parents have chosen for them to stay was really beautiful. It was situated on hilltop, giving a good view of the city.

As Perth and Saint entered the house, they saw a large couch placed in the middle of living room. The television was wall mounted. The kitchen was already stocked with groceries.

They moved to explore the house. There was swimming pool that allowed a good view of City. And there was a small library next to the living room. Then they entered the large bedroom that had a big king size bed. There was a full body mirror placed near to bed and a glass door on the opposite side leading to balcony.

Saint opened the door and walked into the balcony. The view was mesmerising. He breathe in the fresh air. Soon there were two warm arms enveloping him. He leaned back resting his head on Perth's shoulder. Perth kissed his cheeks and they stood there watching the beautiful view for a while.

They made the dinner together and enjoyed it. It was great to let go off all the worries and enjoy the moment.

After the dinner, Perth and Saint were cuddling on the big couch placed in living room watching a romantic movie. Perth's hands were stroking Saint's waist drawing circular patterns. Saint pulled away from Perth excusing himself to change into sleepwear. "Perth, I'll switch to pajama and hurry back." Saint said and pecked Perth's lips. Perth smiled and let him go.

Saint returned to the room and started rummaging through his luggage. He pulled out all the stuff he had bought at mall and started with his work. He decorated the room with candles and roses. He changed the bedsheets too with the one he had brought - maroon colour. The white and red colour was creating a romantic atmosphere.

He then bolted towards the bathroom carrying something he had bought to wear for this special night. He soon changed the clothes and stepped out of bathroom wearing a silky red robe. The colour was complementing his skin.

It had been a while that Saint had left and didn't return. Perth thought of checking on him when his phone buzzed. He checked it and saw Saint had texted him - Perth, come to bedroom, I am feeling sleepy.

Perth sighed getting up. He switched off the television and walked towards the bedroom. As soon as he opened the door, he froze. His eyes widened and his mouth was hanging open. Saint stood in front of him wearing red robe. The sight too tempting to resist.

 The sight too tempting to resist