The intruder

⚠️ Violence

Thursday morning,

Perth woke up at his usual time only to see Saint hugging him tightly. Saint's head was resting on Perth's chest and their legs tangled together. The slightly pouting lips made Saint look cute and more adorable. Perth stayed in bed admiring the beauty that was sleeping in his arms.

After sometime, the alarm was beeping and Saint stirred in sleep, extending his hand towards the nightstand with his eyes still closed. Perth grabbed that hand and brought it back to himself and shut the alarm off with his other hand.

Saint opened his eyes, slightly rubbing them. He looked up from Perth's chest only to see Perth looking at him affectionately. He smiled and then rested his head back on Perth's chest. "Stay with me today. Don't go for run." Saint murmured against Perth's chest. Perth hummed in response and circled his arms around Saint.

Saint lay in the embrace as he felt the warm arms of Perth - a secure place for him and his heart, a place where he belonged to. He moved his hand to Perth's chest and started drawing circles with fingers. Perth loved the gentle touches. He loved the way, Saint would respond to everything.

"Babe, I am happy to know that you think about me even in your dreams." Perth teased. "Pin~....." Saint whined as he felt shy. Perth let out a small laugh at his husband's cute behavior. "Babe, what would you like for breakfast, I'll prepare it for you. Compensation for yesterday." Perth spoke as he started to stroke Saint's back.

"Everything that Pin prepares is good. I like everything that Pin cook" Saint said in innocent voice. Perth let out a sigh as he admired his husband.

They lay on the bed for a while till it was time for them to get up. Perth carried Saint to bathroom and prepared a warm bath. He then placed Saint gently into the bathtub and then slid in himself. He enveloped Saint into his warm arms and allowed the water to soak their bodies.

Saint eased up as his muscles relaxed and the pain in his back reduced. Perth helped him to clean and soon dried him up with towel. After they were done with their morning routine, Perth helped Saint with dressing up. There was a slight pain in Saint's back and he was limping while walking.

Perth offered to drive him to work, Saint denied him but then Perth insisted. Saint couldn't do anything besides agreeing to his husband who was happy over the victory. He carried Saint to dining room and placed him gently on chair and then hurried to kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Saint watched his husband in awe as he sat at the dining table. Perth moved in the kitchen taking care of everything expertly. And soon, he walked out of the kitchen carrying two plates in his hands. He placed one plate in front of Saint and sat next to him with the other.

Saint enjoyed the breakfast, the taste making him moan. Perth watched his husband who was enjoying the breakfast like a small kid. After they were done with breakfast, Perth dropped Saint to his workplace before heading towards his office.

Saint was happy after having allowed Perth to drive him to work. It meant spending more time with him.

The two days passed quickly and the weekend arrived. As Perth had planned, the renovation was supposed to commence from Saturday. He woke up early and hurried to his morning routine and prepared breakfast before waking up Saint.

After they were done with breakfast, Plan walked in with various other people tailing behind. As promised, Plan had got everything ready for the renovation.

Soon, people were moving in and out of the house carrying variety of stuff. Perth made Saint sit in living room to watch television while he handled the work. Saint would glance at Perth from time to time and smile widely realizing that Perth was doing everything for him.