Needs

🔞 Mature Content

Days passed by and Saint was happy to have his mother take care of him along with Perth. He would get occasional mood swings, cravings and many other changes were soon accompanying. Sometimes he would crave for Perth and Perth would always give in to his desire. Everything was running smooth for the couple.

It had been busy days for Perth who was working very hard to finish up his piling work. He needed to take care of some urgent matter.

It was late night, Perth was busy with some files when his office's door was opened and Saint walked in. His hairs were messy and the top two buttons of his pyjama undone exposing his chest. He walked straight to Perth and then sat on his lap, straddling him. Perth placed the file aside giving his full attention to his husband, wrapping his arms around Saint's waist. He pulled Saint closer inhaling his baby scent.

Saint snaked his hands around Perth's neck and started kissing him. Perth was returning the kiss with same fervour. Saint's hand wandered over Perth's chest and slowly started unbuttoning the shirt while he grinded his groin against Perth making him groan.

Perth tightened his grip on Saint's waist in response. Saint's lips trailed to Perth's neck and started to suck the skin gently. "Babe..." Perth said in a raspy voice and pulled away to look at Saint.

Saint's eyes were screaming of desire and Perth could feel it in every touch. Perth carefully unbuttoned Saint's shirt exposing his chest. He pushed the fabric aside and started to kiss the soft smooth skin. Saint fisted his hands in Perth's hair gripping him close to his chest.

Perth started to suck Saint's nipple pulling out a loud moan from Saint. He then started to lick the nipple making Saint squirm in his grip. His lips then trailed to Saint's chest, slowly rising to throat, then chin and then finally capturing those plushy soft lips into a passionate kiss. Saint pressed his body against Perth trying to feel the warmth. Saint was moving in Perth embrace grinding his crotch against the other making Perth lose his control.

Soon Saint opened his mouth and Perth shoved his tongue inside. Saint gently stroke the other's tongue with his own and then started to play with it. Perth's hand slipped inside Saint's shirt at back and started to caress it. Their kisses turned sloppy and soon saliva was stained all around their lips. They parted only when they were out of breathe.

Perth's hands travelled south and squeezed Saint's butt cheeks making him arch his back giving Perth access to the neck. Perth sucked a hickey on the smooth soft skin and then started to nibble it. Those lips then made their way to Saint's ear. Perth gave a soft bite to it before teasing it with his tongue. Saint was getting needy and he started to tease Perth's waistband.

Perth pulled back and looked at Saint – lips red from abuse, saliva stained around lips, tousled hairs, cheeks stained red and eyes glossy filled with lust. "Pin, I need you...." Saint said in a longing voice.

"I know babe. But we can't do it here because there's no lube and condoms." Perth tried to explain. Saint felt a bit disappointed and was about to get up from Perth's lap when his husband held him in tight grip.

"I said, we can't do it here, but I didn't say that I don't want to do it." Perth spoke in his hoarse voice. He held Saint tightly while he got up from the chair very carefully balancing both their weights. He then walked out of the office and made way to their bedroom. Saint wrapped his legs around Perth's waist while his hands were hooked around Perth's neck.

He kept kissing Perth while he was being carried to the bedroom. After entering bedroom, Perth gently shut the door and locked it before moving towards the bed. He placed Saint on the bed and pulled off his shirt which Saint had already unbuttoned.