Rain

🔞 Mature Content

After their short sweet moment, Perth and Saint's relationship started to grow stronger. Their life continued the same way but only thing that changed was - the vanished boundaries.

Perth didn't hesitate to hold Saint's hand or cuddle him whenever he wanted. They cooked together but Perth was more careful not to allow Saint near the frying pan after he accidentally burnt his hand ones.

Their physical bonding was progressing with same pace. Perth would occasionally steal kisses from Saint.

One day they were settled to watch movie after returning from work. Perth was cuddling Saint while they were lying on sofa. Saint's back resting on Perth's chest. Perth's hand gently placed around Saint's waist.

They were engrossed in movie when intimate scene begin. Perth stiffened while he held Saint. His hands started caressing Saint's waist and slipped inside Saint's shirt. Saint moved at Perth's touch letting a moan escape his lips.

That voice was so tempting that it turned Perth on. He drew in deep breathe and sucked on Saint's neck leaving a hickey. He started nibbling his neck and shoulder while his hands started moving upwards.

Soon his hands reached Saint's nipples and started stroking them. The pleasure Saint was recieving can be heard through his moans. He stirred in Perth's embrace, facing him and snaked his hands around Perth's neck pulling him closer.

Perth locked their lips while his hands made their way to Saint's back rubbing up and down and pulling him more closer. Saint's hand fisted into Perth's hairs as he tried to hold him close.

Soon Saint was lying on couch and Perth was above him kissing and sucking. Saint was moaning mess. Perth touches were leaving tingling feeling on his body.

Saint was pulling on Perth's t-shirt hem while Perth placed his hands on either side of Saint's face while he was nibbling on Saint's shoulder, neck and earlobe. He could feel the bulge forming in his pants.

Perth was lost in ecstasy when his cellphone started ringing. That sound bringing him back to his senses. He got up abruptly with an apologetic face. Guilt building up in him for having lost his control over situation again. Apologising to Saint, he ran towards his bedroom closing the door before rushing towards the bathroom. He took a cold shower trying to calm himself down.

Saint was left alone in living room with television on. He felt disappointed that he couldn't tell Perth to continue. He could feel how much the other was holding back just so that Saint could feel secure. He felt bad thinking that he was denying Perth what he wanted.

Getting up from couch, Saint walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner. Perth appeared after an hour wearing pajama. The dinner was silent, neither of them could bring themselves to talk about the incident earlier.

The following days, Perth didn't change, their routine continued the same way. But only thing that changed was, when the intimate scenes were playing, Perth would excuse himself to go to kitchen, bedroom or anywhere else. Saint knew that Perth was trying to avoid the possible situation wherein he'll lose control again.

It was Thursday evening, when Saint arrived home, the sky was cloudy. He went to get fresh. When Perth arrived, he checked around to see if Saint was in kitchen. He climbed the stairs and heard the sound of running water coming from Saint's room.

He walked into his room to get fresh. Meanwhile, Saint finished his shower and changed into comfortable clothes. He walked into the living room to switch on television and wait for Perth but then he saw that it was raining outside. Placing the remote back, Saint moved towards the window and sat down on couch to watch rain.