Sweet Surprise

🔞 Mature content

Perth was happy seeing Saint but after hearing him speaking in sleep, he was overwhelmed. He wanted to jump on bed and hug Saint close to his heart. But he also needed to clean himself. He hurriedly rushed to bathroom for a quick shower and returned back wearing boxer.

He slipped into the bed and gently pulled the pillow from Saint's arms, replacing it with himself. Saint stirred a bit and then made himself comfortable in the embrace. Perth looked at his husband's face and saw a slight frown forming on his face, his lips bit pouting.

Perth gently kissed Saint's forehead and then his nose, followed by cheeks and finally, his lips. He started to kiss gently and slowly pulling the lips. Saint moved a bit, throwing his arms over Perth although he was still asleep.

Saint opened his eyes slowly at the sweet taste and got stunned but soon he realized the familiar scent of his husband. He couldn't contain the happiness and responded immediately.

He gripped Perth tightly and then started kissing him passionately. His lips expressing all his emotions and longing. Soon the positioned changed and Perth was lying on back while Saint was on top of him straddling him and still kissing.

Saint pulled away after a while and looked at Perth who was smiling widely. "I missed you Pin." Saint said and started to kiss him again. He let go only when he was out of breathe.

Perth looked at him and moved a bit to sit up while Saint was still on his lap. He held Saint firmly so that he won't fall off. He then cupped Saint's cheeks and started stroking them with his thumbs. I am sorry for not telling beforehand that I'll be coming back today itself. I wanted to give you surprise." Perth confessed.

"I missed you so much Pin. Without you around nothing made sense, even the food was tasteless, bed seemed to be cold. You are like rain Pin. You make every emotion within me more intense. When you are around, I feel more happy; when you love me, I want more; when you kiss me, I keep yearning for it. Everything about you draws me towards you. And without you, I don't want to live this life. I missed you a lot Pin." Saint said and hugged Perth tightly. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he expressed how he felt about Perth.

Perth was stunned hearing the confession. Saint never spoke about how he felt about Perth but knowing the importance of him in Saint's life, his happiness had no boundaries. He was on cloud nine.

Perth pulled back and held Saint's face in his hands. "Can you show me how much you missed me?" Perth asked. Saint didn't wait even for a second, he smashed his lips against Perth and started to kiss him passionately. Perth responded back with same intensity.

Saint's hand traveled to Perth's back and started roaming up and down. Perth unbuttoned Saint's shirt and let it fall off. Saint could feel the cold air as the shirt slipped off his body, he shuddered at the cold feeling. As if to keep himself warm, Saint pulled Perth more close.

The air conditioner had turned the air really cold. Perth's hand held Saint by the nape as he started to kiss him hard. Saint's lips were swollen from constant abuse but he didn't want to stop.

Perth slowly put his hand behind his back holding both their weights as he lay down while holding Saint with the other. He pulled Saint down along with him and rolled over so that he was on top and Saint underneath him. He looked at the doe eyes that were like gravity to him. These beautiful brown eyes drew him towards Saint.

He started to stroke Saint's cheeks while losing himself in those beautiful eyes. Saint looked at Perth and bit his bottom lip invitingly. Perth could feel his body get hot as he looked at Saint more and more. That feeling of having Saint only to himself, those beautiful lips, all his to be kissed; that beautiful body all his to be marked; that lips which only uttered his name in pleasure; everything belonged to him.