The last day of honeymoon

🔞 Mature Content

The honeymoon was almost coming to an end. After having had a good dinner, Perth and Saint decided to sleep early.

6th Day

It was early morning when Saint woke up, he saw that Perth was still sleeping. He pecked his cheeks and left the bed to get fresh. After getting fresh he decided to wear Perth's oversized shirt. It reached upto his thigh and covered his private parts.

He walked into the kitchen and decided to prepare himself a cup of coffee. He put on some music on his cellphone and started to sway his hips with the sound of the music. He was enjoying himself. After lot of days, he was finally feeling happy.

Perth woke up and found Saint missing. He knew that Saint will be somewhere around the house. He could hear the soft music coming from kitchen. He got out of the bed, stretched himself and walked towards the kitchen.

Perth reached kitchen and his eyes got glued to the beautiful figure in the kitchen. The sun rays were making Saint's body glow and the way his hips were swaying with the music was making it look more tempting.

Saint's silky smooth hairless legs were on full display. The light rays passing through the fabric were allowing the clear view of the inner figure. 'How tempting!!!' Perth thought to himself.

Perth could feel himself getting aroused from the sight. The soft music adding more to the situation. He walked towards Saint and enveloped him into a hug and pulled him towards his chest.

Perth took a sharp breathe inhaling the beautiful scent of Saint. Saint could feel the hot air near his neck. He closed his eyes and leaned against Perth, placing his hands over his.

"Babe, this is the loveliest way of greeting me Good morning." Perth said in a hoarse voice. Saint smiled shyly after hearing those words. Perth's hands started moving and travelled down to the hem of shirt only to be caught with surprised.

"I didn't knew that you will be my breakfast early morning. I like it." Perth said as he felt the soft skin of Saint against his fingers which made him realise that Saint was not wearing boxers.

Saint was now blushing and his face had turned tomato red. He could feel the fingers of Perth tracing his skin. His breathing became uneven with each touch.

Perth turned him around and looked at him. Saint tried to shy away but Perth held his face in his hands. "You are the most beautiful human being I had ever seen." Perth complimented.

He then placed a finger below Saint's chin and lifted his face up to look at him. Saint looked at Perth whose gaze was fixed on him. Perth leaned closer and pressed his lips against Saint's taking in the sweet taste.

Saint's hand were holding the counter since Perth had leaned against him and he needed to hold something for support. Perth moved forward, making Saint to take a step back and Saint was now pressed between Perth and counter.

He could clearly feel the hard member of Perth grinding against his own. Perth placed his hands on either side of the counter preventing Saint from escaping.

His lips then made way towards Saint's neck and sucked a hickey before moving forward to suck and nibble the silky smooth skin. It was now a habit of Perth to bite Saint's neck at a particular spot between shoulder and throat of Saint to give him a visible hickey.

Saint moaned at the slight stink. He fisted his fingers into Perth's hair bringing him close for more. Perth started unbuttoning the shirt and then slid it off in a go.

Saint's milky white skin was now glowing in the soft sunlight that was entering through the window. Perth moved his lips towards the nipple and started sucking it while his hand played with the other one.