Surprise

Plan and Mean were having a detour around the house as Perth and Saint were sitting in garden. Plan was telling Mean about the ideas he gave to Perth and demanded Mean to build a Mansion for both of them.

Once they were done, they went to look for the couple nestled in each other's arms on the swing. The garden was looking breath-taking. Mean and Plan walked towards the swing.

"Perth, your mansion seems really lively. I have spoken to the agency and the people will be arriving soon. Also as per your request, I have arranged for stuff to work in the house." Mean informed Perth. "Thank you Mean." Perth said.

"Pin, what are you both talking about?" Saint asked curiously. "Babe, I asked Mean to arrange for some people to take care of the house. Not lot of people, just few of them so that you won't have lot of work after coming home." Perth replied. "But Pin, I never get tired by doing work. I love to do this." Saint protested. Perth let out a sigh and tried to explain, "Babe, you need to rest and after you take over your family business you will hardly find any time to do this work. Also after renovation, there is going to be lot of work to be taken care of. So, I am just trying to reduce some of your work." Saint pouted as he heard those words but he also knew that Perth was thinking about him.

The couple left the swing and walked back into the mansion with their guests. Saint and Perth prepared lunch while Plan and Mean argued over the design of living room. Both had their own ideas and nobody was ready to give up. Perth set the table for their meal and Saint helped him carry the dishes.

All the four sat down to have their food. It was a small celebration. Perth had called their parents for joining the celebration but they couldn't make it for some reasons. They promised of visiting them very soon.

After finishing the dinner, both the couples were sitting in the living room discussing about various stuff when Mean's cell phone buzzed. He glanced at it and hurriedly picked the call. He exchanged a few words and soon the call was disconnected.

"Perth, the people have arrived." Mean informed and got up to walk. Perth excused himself and followed Mean out of the door. There were people who were now going to work for Perth as guards and servants. Mean explained everything to them but his voice always had a warning for them which conveyed the 'not to mess' message. The people nodded and started taking their places.

There were guards that were supposed to look after the place for trespassing. One of them would be in charge of CCTV room. There was a gardener, cook and some other people to look after the cleaning.

He then called Saint and introduced him to them. Saint met everyone with a happy face, he was happy knowing that there were going to be people around the house, something he had missed.

The day passed by talking about the house and Mean and Plan left for their place. "Pin, what about the other rooms? You renovated them too?" Saint inquired. "Not all of them, just some. I just showed you the major changes, rest you can explore whenever you want to." Perth said as he guided Saint towards stairs. "Come, I'll show you something." Perth added.

Perth then held Saint by his waist as he walked past all the rooms on the top floor till they reached the end. There stood a large door in front of them with beautiful carvings on it. "I thought that you might like this." Perth spoke as he turned the knob and pushed the door open.

The room was empty except the sunken area that held a comfortable mattress, the walls were made of glasses, giving a full view of the outside. Saint walked in as he admired the place. He had never seen something as beautiful as this.

 He had never seen something as beautiful as this