Someone from past

Happiness flooded Perth after the doctor informed him about Saint’s pregnancy. He started to spend more time with Saint taking care of him and pampering him all the time.

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

On the other hand, Saint was having morning sickness and would throw up often. He was also having craving for different food. Perth was patient while he was taking care of the whining baby who was getting demanding day by day.

It was midnight when Perth woke up from sleep and found the place besides him empty. With panic, he flung the duvet and rushed towards the bathroom to check for Saint. But it was empty, he then looked inside the walk in closet but there too there was no one. He worriedly checked all the rooms on the first floor before walking down the steps.

As he reached the base, he heard sound of something falling in the kitchen. He hurried towards the kitchen and entered in haste. Relief flooded him as he saw Saint sitting on the counter holding a bottle of pickle in one hand while spoon in his other hand. Saint was moaning at the taste unaware that someone was watching him. Perth looked at him in awe as the cute guy sat there savouring the delicacy.

Perth walked towards him and pulled the bottle out from Saint’s hand. “Pin~” Saint whined as the other took something that was presently giving him lot of happiness. “Babe, you already ate too much of it.” Perth spoke in concern. Saint sat pouting his lips sulking at his husband who placed the bottle back in place.

“I don’t want to talk to Pin.” Saint said in a grumpy voice. Perth moved towards him and cupped his cheeks stroking them gently with thumb. “Babe, it’s not good to eat so much of pickle. I’ll take you tomorrow to eat ice-cream that too your favourite flavour – chocolate.” Perth tried to pacify Saint. The cute guy was smiling now after the promise from his husband.

He wrapped his legs around Perth’s waist and hooked his arms around his neck while resting his head on his shoulder. Perth picked up his precious flower carefully and started walking towards the bedroom. As he moved to place Saint on bed, he could feel that his husband was already snoring. He looked cute in sleep and Perth couldn’t stop admiring him.

Covering Saint with duvet, Perth slipped next to him and pulled him against his body. He tangled his legs with him while his hands were wrapped around the waist. Soon sleep took over and Perth was drifted to dreamland.

Perth had asked Plan to take care of everything at the company while he was working from home. He wanted to spend his time with Saint as he was concerned about his husband's health. He would have to go occasionally to attend some of the meetings that required his presence. Plan had been very supportive and visited the couple often carrying different foods for Saint.