Epilogue

3 years later

"Babe, hurry up! We'll be getting late." Perth reminded as he stood outside the walk-in closet waiting for Saint who was presently inside getting dressed. "Two minutes Pin." Saint replied. "No!! If you are not coming out now, I'll come over there" Perth threatened.

The door creaked open and Saint appeared looking all pretty in the attire. He was wearing light blue suit paired with white shirt and light blue trousers. Perth looked at him taking in a sharp breathe.

Saint walked towards him with a sweet smile playing on his lips. Perth, pulled him by his waist making him collide against his chest. Saint hands rested on Perth's shoulder as he tried to steady himself.

Perth tightened his grip on Saint's waist as he captured the lips into a soft kiss. Saint tilted his head in order to get better access to lips while his hands were hooked around Perth's neck. Perth took few steps forward walking back into the closet and pinning Saint against the wall.

His lips trailed to the jaw and then to the ear and then gave it a soft bite making Saint moan. He swiveled his tongue around the soft flesh teasing it over and over again. "Pin, stop it!! We need to go. Everyone's waiting for us downstairs. Aaaahhh...." Saint spoke. "You should have thought about it before looking this cute." Perth said and trailed his lips to the neck sucking a hickey.

He then swiftly undid Saint's shirt's top button pulling the fabric apart to expose the shoulder. He then started to mark the area by nibbling and sucking the milky soft skin. Saint tried to pull away but Perth was strong and not ready to give up.

Saint's hands were fisting into Perth's hairs as he was pulling him closer giving into his senses. "Babe, I'll ask everyone to leave and tell them that we'll soon follow." Perth said fishing out his cellphone. He unlocked the screen and was about to dial the number when their bedroom door clicked open.

Saint pushed Perth aside and hurriedly buttoned up his shirt and tried to fix himself. Little footsteps echoed through room as their sweet daughter walked inside. "Por!!!! Daddy!!" The little sweet soft voice caught their attention and Perth rushed out of the closet.

Yim was walking towards the closet when Perth appeared at the door. He picked her up and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks. "Daddy!! Everyone is waiting. Where is Por?" She asked innocently. "Por is getting dressed na!" Perth replied as he carried her to the bed.

He placed her on bed gently and tugged her hairs behind her ears. Saint fixed himself and checked in mirror to see if he looked fine. After making sure he looked good, he walked out of the closet. When Yim saw him, she squealed and rushed towards him. She raised her hands gesturing Saint to pick her up.

Saint bent down and picked up the little girl in his arms and carried her towards Perth. "Por, did the big mosquito come again into your bedroom yesterday?" She asked innocently pressing her tiny fingers over Saint's neck where Perth had sucked a hickey.

Perth chuckled as he heard the question while Saint blushed. "Ummm... Yes, it came yesterday too." Saint said as he placed the girl on the bed and adjusted her dress. "Tell me next time when it comes, I'll punch it so that it will not bite my por." She spoke snaking her arms around Saint's neck planting a soft kiss on his cheeks. "Bad mosquito!!!" She said a bit angrily.

Saint had a hard time trying to control his laugh. Unknowingly she was planning of punching her father for having bitten Saint. "Por, everyone is waiting. Let's go." She said pointing towards the door.

Saint walked out of the bedroom carrying her with Perth trailing behind them. Their parents were already waiting for them in the hall. They were all going to attend Mean and Plan's wedding. Saint had been busy helping Mean with the preparations and Perth hardly got time to spend with him. Little Yim had a great time since Saint used to take her everywhere he would go.