My naughty husband

🔞 Mature Content

After finishing the dinner, Saint returned to bedroom and changed into pajama. He dropped himself on the bed and lay on his stomach as he immersed himself into reading a book which he had managed to get from his personal library.

Perth just checked on everything before returning to bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw Saint lying on the bed with book in his hands completely unaware of his husband's intentions.

Perth tiptoed into the closet and changed his clothes. He returned back wearing a robe and without any noise, he got into the bed behind Saint. He slowly folded the fabric of Saint's pajama shirt, gently pulling it up. He then bent his head and slowly approached the exposed skin.

Saint shuddered as the hot breathe tickled his waist, he looked behind just to notice his naughty husband lying near his waist. And then, Perth kissed the milky smooth skin making Saint arch his back. The contact of those soft lips at his back and on the waist was making his skin tingle.

The book Saint held in his hand dropped to floor and Perth smirked as he realized that Saint lost it. He pushed the fabric little up and kissed the skin with ghostly touches. Saint was moaning as Perth was tracing his spinal cord with his lips.

Saint buried his face into the pillow as he tried to control his moans that were getting louder and louder with each touch. Perth slid his hands in front and tried to reach the buttons of pajama shirt. He then started to undo them and soon he pulled the fabric off from Saint's body.

Perth then untied his robe and threw it on floor caring less to look where it landed. He then leaned over the fragile body that was lying on the bed. Saint felt the warm touch of Perth's chest against his back as Perth pressed himself to Saint.

Heat was radiating out from their bodies as their need for having each other was reaching its peak. Saint could feel the heavy breathing of Perth against his neck and ear as his husband got closer and closer to him.

"Babeee...." Perth breathed out; his voice raspy as he held Saint's hand pulling them over their head and placed them over the soft feathery pillow. "Pin~" Saint whined as Perth pulled his earlobe with his teeth and then swiveled his tongue over the soft flesh.

Perth draped his body over Saint as he enveloped the cute fragile guy with his warmth. Saint turned his head to look at Perth who was now kissing his shoulder and nuzzling his neck. "My beautiful wifey.." Perth cooed into Saint's ear making him blush red.

Saint turned his head in the opposite direction shying away from Perth just to see their reflection in the mirror. He could see the muscular body of his husband who was now nibbling his skin. Perth met Saint's eyes in mirror and he smirked seeing the expression on Saint's face. Saint mentally cursed himself as he realized that he has fallen into Perth's trap. And he knew to the core of his heart that his naughty husband was going to enjoy this.

Perth then pressed his tongue against Saint's neck and started to trace the skin around in circular pattern. That warm, wet skin making Saint tickle and he squirmed in Perth's embrace. Perth's hand traveled south and rested on Saint's waist holding it tightly making Saint unable to move.

"Babe... See how beautiful you look!" Perth breathed against Saint's ear making him shiver. Saint's face turned a darker shade of red and he turned his face trying to hide in pillow. But Perth is Perth, he will do what he want.

Soon, Saint was grabbed roughly and turned around and made to lie on back. His chest exposed to Perth showing the love bites that were given just a few hours before. Perth licked his tongue as he took in the view of the milky white skin that he had marked.