Little time together

🔞 Mature Content

Saint nodded in response and lay on his back. Perth moved a bit facing saint and leaned over him admiring the cute face of his husband. He placed his hands on pillow on either side of Saint's face. He kissed Saint's forehead, slowly moving his lips in ghostly touches towards his nose and finally capturing Saint's soft lips into a passionate kiss. Saint snaked his arms around Perth's neck pulling him closer.

He tilted his head giving Perth a better access to his lips. Saint parted his lips letting out his tongue to lick Perth's lips. Perth teased Saint's tongue with his own and then pushed his tongue inside the hot cavern. The warm feeling of Saint's mouth was making him go crazy.

Perth's lips then trailed to Saint's jaw moving towards the collarbone and shoulder, sucking and nibbling the skin. Saint's hands were roaming over Perth's back as he felt the tingling sensation of kisses all over his body.

 Saint's hands were roaming over Perth's back as he felt the tingling sensation of kisses all over his body

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owners

Perth's hands moved towards Saint's chest and slowly started unbuttoning Saint's pyjama shirt while he kissed Saint's neck. The soft skin turning red even at the slightest sucking. The red marks clearly visible on the milky white skin. Perth was done unbuttoning the shirt and he pushed the fabric aside so as to get access to the nipples.

His lips trailed to the chest lowering further to the pink hard buds. He kissed them softy then started to play with his tongue. He brought his hand up and started to play with the other one. His other hand was placed on Saint's chest roaming over with the way his mouth was moving.

A moan spilled through Saint's lips as Perth sucked on the nipple harshly. The sound being melody to Perth's ears. Saint's finger brushed through Perth's hair and held onto a fraction of them in response to the pleasure.

Perth slowly got up and sat on his heels. He pulled off his t-shirt and threw it aside. He then helped Saint to free himself from the pyjama shirt and tossed it away. He then gently pushed Saint to lie down on the soft mattress.

He then started to trace the soft skin with his fingers with tender touches. Moving from navel to chest, throat, chin and then circling them around the face before resting on Saint's lips. Saint gave a soft bite to Perth's finger teasing them with licks.

Perth pulled his fingers away just to replace the touch with his lips. He started to suck the lips making them red. Saint's hands were moving over Perth's body with a soft feather like touches. It turned Perth on even more and his member was throbbing in pain.

Perth grabbed Saint's both hands stopping them from moving. He intervened his fingers with Saint and placed them on mattress in dominant way. Saint whined as he couldn't feel the touch of the other's body.

Perth held Saint's hands tightly as he licked Saint's ear. His tongue expertly playing with the soft skin. "Ummmm..... Pin...." Saint whined. Perth didn't have any intentions of stopping soon. He kept teasing Saint as he licked the sensitive neck and ear over and over again.