Cooking in kitchen??

Perth woke up Saint after the dinner was delivered. When Saint looked around he found himself in clothes sleeping on bed with Perth besides him. He looked up at Perth smiling fondly.

"Wake up my sleeping beauty, let's have dinner." Perth said while stroking Saint's cheek. Saint pulled Perth's hands to his lips and pressed a soft kiss to his palm.

"I love you Perth" Saint said these words and hid his face into the pillow. Perth smiled looking at his cute husband. He gently pulled Saint's face towards him and planted a soft kiss and replied, "I love you too Saint... Forever..."

Saint was finally happy after he confessed his feelings to Perth. He knew that Perth will always be there for him - his strength, his love and his home. After all the torture he had been through because of Trump, it was hard for him to trust someone. But Perth had successfully replaced all those bad memories with good ones.

They had their dinner together. Perth almost fed most of the food to Saint saying he looks too thin and need to eat more to gain weight. After they were done eating, Perth collected their plates and carried them to kitchen to wash. Though Saint protested saying that he should be the one doing it, Perth didn't listen to a single word.

Saint went and sat on couch to watch the still pouring rain and felt asleep soon. When Perth went to check on Saint, he saw him sleeping on the couch. Perth picked him up and carried to his room.

He tugged him into bed and covered him with duvet before walking into the bathroom for changing into pajama.

After sometime he walked out of the bathroom with changed clothes and slipped into the bed next to Saint pulling him closer. His hands were now enveloped around Saint while he pressed his chest against Saint's back. He planted a soft kiss on Saint's forehead wishing him good night before sleep took over.

Saint woke at midnight and found himself in a different place and someone holding him tight. He was scared initially but calmed down after recognising the familiar scent. The scent that made feel safe. He turned around and saw Perth sound asleep. He stirred in his embrace and faced Perth and put his arms around him before closing his eyes again.

The next morning when Perth woke up, Saint was sound asleep. His face resting against Perth's chest and small puffs could be heard. For the first time, Perth decided of skipping his morning run. He watched Saint who was sleeping peacefully taking in small small details.

Perth wondered how someone could hurt such a beautiful soul. Saint looked so innocent and harmless in sleep. Someone really fragile, needed to be handled with lot of care and love, someone who deserved all the happiness in world, someone who needed to be cherished forever.

Slowly Perth started caressing Saint's back. That soft skin was addictive to an extent that Perth found it really difficult to keep his hands to himself.

Saint opened his eyes and found Perth eye's admiring him. He smiled softly at Perth and moved closer to peck his lips. "Good morning husband" Saint said with soft tone. Perth was overwhelmed when he heard Saint call him husband. It meant a lot to him. It was the assurance that Saint has finally accepted him to be his husband.

Perth pulled him into a bone crushing hug and start kissing him all over his face. Saint was giggling and squirming in Perth's arm. It was a perfect morning for him.

After the steamy hot session on Thursday, Saint moved into Perth's bedroom. Everything changed thereafter. Perth followed his routine of going for morning run. After coming home, he would wake Saint up and they would have bath together.

Sometimes Perth would get naughty but Saint liked it. He liked the way Perth showed his love, made him feel desired. Sometimes Perth would get a little Pervert squeezing his butt cheeks while he'll be busy with something.