Sick??

Perth and Saint were getting ready to leave for Party. Perth was all dressed up and sitting on bed while he waited for Saint who was inside the walk in closet getting dressed. Perth was getting impatient and wanted to get inside to check on him. But knowing himself very well that after seeing Saint, he was going to lose his control, he was trying his best to wait outside.

After a while, Saint walked out wearing a Pink jacket paired with white turtle neck t-shirt and pink trouser. Perth's eyes got glued to his husband who was looking really pretty at the moment. He got up from his place and walked towards Saint. "Babe, I swear, if there wasn't this party, I would have devoured you right now." Perth spoke in raspy voice as he pulled Saint by his waist and kissed his lips.

" Perth spoke in raspy voice as he pulled Saint by his waist and kissed his lips

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

"Pinnnn... Stop it! Why do you always speak like this?" Saint said and hid into Perth's chest. Perth was finding it hard to control himself and felt as if Saint was testing his patience. "Let's get going before I do something that would get us delayed." Perth said and pulled Saint out of the room.

As the couple walked downstairs they were greeted by Albert. Perth held Saint's hand tightly as they walked out of the house towards the car. Perth opened the door for passenger seat for Saint, and after making sure that his husband was comfortable he closed the door and walked around to the driver's side. He occupied the seat, started the engine and drove off.

Soon, they reached the venue and Perth got out of the car and hurriedly rushed to Saint's side to open the door. Saint blushed seeing the considerate behavior of his husband. He stepped out of the car with a tomato red face. "Babe, stop blushing. You look too cute and you are testing my self control." Perth whispered against Saint's ear.

Saint looked away trying to hide his blush. Perth enveloped his hand around Saint's waist and pulled him closer as they started to walk towards the elevator. Soon they arrived at the party hall where people were busy talking. Perth held Saint tightly as they walked around people.

Mean and Plan were already present and Perth made his way towards them. "Perth, you are on time. Mr Richard had been asking about you." Plan said. Perth was about to speak when he heard someone call his name from behind. He turned around and found Mr Richard already walking towards them.

"Hello Mr Richard, nice party." Perth complimented. "Oh! Thank you Mr Tanapon. It's nice meeting you. By the way who is this young man standing beside you?" Mr Richard asked scrutinizing Saint. "Mr Richard, meet my husband Saint and Saint, this is Mr Richard, one of our client." Perth spoke introducing both of them to each other. Richard extended his hand towards Saint for a handshake and Saint took it hesitantly. Something about this man was making Saint have bad vibes. Saint tried to pull his hand out of the other as he was holding it for too long and was now tightening his grip. Seeing the change in Saint's expression Perth understood the uncomfortable feeling. He coughed making the other person leave Saint's hand instantly. "Oh sorry young man. I was just lost in my thoughts." Richard apologized.