My husband

🔞 Mature Content

Saint woke up at the tingling feeling on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to find himself naked and two arms pulling him close to his husband's chest who was peppering kisses on his shoulder.

"Good morning Pin" Saint said with a sweet voice. "Good morning my love" Perth said sniffing Saint's hair. His member getting aroused with the sight of Saint. The red bruises clearly visible on his exposed upper body while their lower parts were covered with duvet.

Saint tried to move but he whined after he felt the pain in his bottom. Last night's love making had left him drained and sore.

Perth got concerned hearing Saint whine and asked in worry, "Babe, what happened? Are you alright?"

"I had a fight with beast last night." Saint muttered. Perth chuckled at the response but decided to play along. "And who won the fight?" he asked. "The beast" Saint replied with a pout.

Perth was enjoying himself looking at his husband's cute reactions. "What did the beast do then?" He asked playfully. "He devoured me." Saint said trying to hide his face in pillows.

"Babe, beast is hungry again." Perth said as he pulled him against his chest and started kissing his neck and shoulder hungrily. He slowly lifted Saint's leg. Saint realised what Perth was doing and was about to protest but Perth already pushed his member inside the sweet hole. Saint moaned as he was filled again.

Perth started stroking Saint's member with one hand while his other hand was playing with his nipples. Lips trailing kisses wherever possible.

Perth kept thursting inside him at a slow pace enjoying the warmth of Saint's wall around his member. Saint's hands were thrashing around to find something to hold on. He grabbed pillow in one hand while his other hand reached to grab Perth's nape.

"Aaaaaahhhhh.... Perthhhhhhh... There.... Yes... Again.... So gooooood..." Saint kept moaning as Perth kept hitting his prostrate.

"You take me so well babe." Perth whispered in Saint's ears and groaned when he found Saint's wall clenching his member.

After sometime they both came. "Shit!", Perth exclaimed as he realised that he was not wearing condom. "Babe, I didn't wear a condom." Perth admitted. "It's okay... I don't mind... I liked it." Saint said shying away. Perth held him close.

They stayed in bed enjoying the afterglow of their orgasm. After a while, Perth got up and lifted Saint in his arms, carrying him to bathroom. He filled the bathtub with warm water and they both enjoyed the bath.

Perth controlled his naughty hands knowing that Saint was sore. After getting fresh, they both went to kitchen to cook something to eat.

After their breakfast, Perth and Saint were cuddling on the couch. Perth pulled Saint on his lap and started kissing him gently. Saint giggled and started squirming in Perth's arms.

"Pin, why do you love me so much?" Saint asked innocently. "I don't know myself. The only thing I know is that if something happens to you, I'll cease to exists. You are like my oxygen. Back then, I just thought about myself. You can say I was self-centred. That day when I saw you hug Mean, my blood started boiling, thinking you already have someone in your life. Also, it was my own fault since I never made effort to meet my friends and family. Plan tried to invite me for dinner many a times but I denied. Wish I had accepted it long back, things would have been different."

"I was angry seeing you hug Mean. That day, I decided of breaking the boundaries because I felt hurt. The next day when Plan and Mean came to check on you was the first time I met Mean. I apologised to him later for everything. Plan told me that his father was hospitalized during our wedding so he was not able to attend the wedding."