Guests

Note : My apologies to My lovely readers since I couldn't upload the chapter and you all had to wait. There was issue with internet connection.

__________

Perth opened the door to find Mean and Plan standing there. He stepped aside allowing them to enter the house and closing the door behind.

"Perth, what did you do? Did you fight or something? Did you go for run? Were you working out? You look like you had been doing some exercise!" Plan started blabbering. Mean had to make him shut up. "Plan, breathe! You look like you are out of breathe." Mean said trying to save Perth of all the questioning. He winked at Perth before walking into the living room.

Perth was blushing after knowing that Mean understood what was happening before they rang the bell.

All three were seated in living room watching television when Saint entered. He was wearing turtle neck t-shirt to hide the hickies. He slowly walked towards the sofa and set besides Perth who smiled at him.

Mean and Plan were eyeing the couple being sweet towards each other. They could make out that things have changed between them.

Mean cleared his throat pulling the attention of both. Saint blushed looking at Mean who was eyeing him suspiciously. "So what's the reason for dinner invitation?" Mean asked.

"I wanted to thank you both." Perth said holding Saint's hand. "And may I know why you wanna thank us?" Mean was curious to know what was going on with both.

"Thank you for bringing such a beautiful person in my life. It's because of you that I met Saint." Perth spoke as he laced his fingers into Saint's hand.

"Perth, if you don't mind, can I talk to Saint alone? I just need to ask him about few stuff." Mean asked Perth. Perth was a bit confused but he nodded since he knew that Mean had been with Saint when he needed him the most.

Saint looked at Perth who nodded to him, gesturing him to go with Mean. They both walked through the lawn in front of the house and sat down on the chairs placed in garden.

"So what is your decision?" Mean asked directly. "I don't want to break this marriage." Saint was firm with the answer. Mean sighed knowing that it was obvious from the way Saint allowed Perth to hold his hand.

"Did you tell him about your past?" Mean inquired. "Yes, I did. On the same day you paid visit." Saint clarified. "And did he say?" Mean was now curious knowing that Saint has cleared things with Perth.

"He told me about his past. He confessed his feelings. And I think there won't be anyone else who would love me the way Perth do." Saint spoke smiling at Mean.

Mean knew that Perth was head over heels for Saint, but now he could see Saint's eyes twinkle when he spoke about Perth. He could see that his friend was in love.

"Did you tell him that you love him?" Mean asked in a soft tone. Saint blushed and nodded. Mean smiled seeing the cute reaction.

"So did you......... I mean..... Did he...... Oh God!!! Sorry for being blunt, did you both have sex?" Mean asked only to make Saint look more red.

"Mean~, No, we didn't... We are taking things slowly." Saint said with a very low tone. He was startled by the audacity of his best friend.

"Don't get me wrong. I just wanted to know since I saw the hickey which you were trying to hide with your t-shirt." Mean was now teasing Saint.

Saint's face was flushed red and he wanted to run away and hide. Seeing his friend getting flustered, Mean decided to end the conversation. "Okay, let me tell you one thing. If you need help, then ask me anytime. Don't hesitate. You are like my brother." Mean patted Saint's head.