Being together

🔞 Mature Content

Saint was exhausted from the earlier activity and soon felt asleep. The whole day had drained him off his energy. And then the steamy hot session took away all his strength. He was too tired to even speak.

Perth lay caressing his cheeks. His eyes trailed to Saint's shoulder and chest, the bite marks were clearly visible. He felt proud of his own art. Even after having sex, his member was still hard.

He spooned Saint and brought him close. He slowly lifted his leg and inserted his member again in the tight hole. "Aaaaaahhhhh....." Saint let out a moan. Perth started caressing his hips and soon the boy was calm.

Perth slept with his member still inside Saint with the feeling of the warm walls around his member.

3rd Day

The next morning when Saint woke up, he found himself in an uncomfortable position. He tried to move and realised that Perth slept with his member inside the hole. Saint turned around and saw Perth asleep. He blushed and turned away trying not to wake him up. He was feeling horny and wanted to move up and down the member but he was afraid that he might wake Perth up.

After sometime, Perth woke up and pulled Saint close. He placed a soft kiss on his cheeks whispering good morning in his ears. Saint hid his face in the pillow. Perth was confused since his husband didn't wish him good morning.

"Babe, are you angry with me?" he asked with confusion. "Pin is so shameless" Saint said trying to bury his face into the pillow."Huh???" Perth pulled him back. "What did I do?" Perth asked.

"Last night...... You did it..... In front of the mirror and made me look in the mirror.... You know I am shy...." Saint said as he tried to get back in pillows but Perth's hold on him was strong.

"Why are you shy? We had done it earlier. Besides, it was awesome doing it in front of mirror. I think I should place a mirror in our bedroom. I would like to do it again." Perth spoke as he kissed Saint's shoulder sucking it to leave mark.

Perth slowly moved his member making Saint moan. That sound was like music to his ears. He wanted to hear it more and more. He loved the way his husband responded to his touches.

Perth pulled out his member and there was rustling of bedsheets and soon Saint lay on his back and Perth was above him. "I had planned of going out today. But I changed my mind." Perth said moving his face closer to Saint.

Saint's eyes widened hearing those words. A shudder ran down his spine as he saw that dark look in the eyes of Perth.

Perth slowly pressed his lips on the others as he inserted his member back into the hole. The moans were swallowed by the kisses.

Saint could feel the hunger inside Perth as he moved fast and rough. It was different from the previous time.

"Aaaaahhhh.... Perthhhhh.... Stop.... It hurts..." Saint said as his nipples got hard and started to hurt. "So good babe..... I love you... " Perth said as he devoured the lips again.

Saint snaked his arms around Perth's neck bringing him more closer. Trying to feel the skin against his own. He wanted to feel every inch of the skin that belonged to his husband. He circled his legs around Perth's waist bringing him more closer.

Perth groaned as he felt the pressure on his hips asking him to go deeper. "Aaaaahhhh.... You make me go crazy babe.... " Perth said as he started thursting faster and harder.

Perth trailed kisses along Saint's shoulder and chest as his hands caressed his waist. He could feel himself on the edge. He took Saint's member in his hand and started stroking. Both came with loud moan.