Returning home

7th Day

Perth and Saint had early morning flight and Perth woke Saint up to get ready to leave. Saint was sulking since his sleep was incomplete. Perth pacified him by telling him that he could sleep once they get into the flight.

The whole flight, Saint was asleep and Perth was lost admiring him. When they arrived, Plan was waiting for them outside airport.

Perth was walking while pulling his luggage with one hand while the other hand was placed on Saint's waist holding him close. Plan rushed to greet them both.

Perth placed the luggage into the car and soon they drove off to the house. Saint was smiling all the way as he had a great time for a week. He never had thought that someone would love him so much. It was a dream come true.

When they arrived at Perth's place, Plan parked the car and they all got out. Perth was unloading the luggage and asked Saint to go inside the house. Plan watched Saint till he reached the entrance and then walked towards Perth.

"Perth, you know that he is back?" Plan asked. "Yes, Yacht told me about that. He told that he had visited the office inquiring about me few days back." Perth replied placing the last bag on the ground. "Well, he even visited yesterday. He seems to be having something in his mind. He kept inquiring about your marriage and even though I told him that you love Saint, he didn't believe it." Plan explained the whole situation.

"I don't care if he believes it or not. They are my feelings and he has no right to decide anything about it. I love Saint and that's my choice." Perth replied a little annoyed about other's interfering with his personal life. Rather than others, one could say that he was annoyed with his ex trying to interfere in his life.

Perth and Plan made their way towards the entrance. Saint had already poured some juice for three of them and was carrying the glasses towards the living room. Perth excused himself and carried the luggage to the bedroom.

After placing the bags in bedroom, Perth walked into the living room where Saint and Plan were seated and talking about their trip. Saint's face was lit up as he told Plan that he visited Sammy and Yacht and also met the little princess. His eyes twinkled as he mentioned about the little girl.

Perth was staring at him fondly till Plan called him. He walked into the living room and made himself comfortable next to Saint. They all talked for a while and then Plan left for office. Perth ordered food for them as they both were tired from the journey and Saint was all grumpy.

They both changed into comfortable clothes and Saint was lying in Perth's embrace as they both waited for the food to be delivered. Perth was caressing Saint's back while the other lay on his chest with his head snuggled into Perth's neck. Small puffs were heard as Saint was sound asleep.

The bell rang and Perth slightly moved and laid Saint's head on the cushion and walked towards the door. The delivery boy stood with the parcel. Perth paid the guy and carried the food to kitchen to plate it.

After having done, he walked with the two plates into the living room where Saint was sleeping. He placed the plates on the table and gently placed his hands on Saint's head running his fingers through his hairs and cooed into his ears, "Babe, wake up na. Let's have lunch. You can sleep later."

Saint looked up at Perth and sat up. He then snaked his arms around Perth's neck and rested his head on Perth's shoulder. "Pinnnnnn.... I still feel sleepy." Saint grumbled. Perth smiled at his husband's cute behavior. He pacified him and fed him lunch.

 He pacified him and fed him lunch