Yearning

🔞 Mature Content

Few months passed after the incident and Saint was back to his normal self. Even though everyone feared that he might get panic attacks, it didn't occur. The baby too was showing healthy progress and the gender was revealed – IT'S A GIRL!!! Perth was happy knowing that they were going to have a princess in their life. They celebrated the news inviting some of their relatives to join along since there were no more threats.

Even Yacht and Sammy and their little princess came to visit the couple. Saint was happy seeing the little girl. Small teeth's were beginning to appear in the little mouth and every time the little girl would smile, she would look really cute.

Perth and Mean managed to get restraining orders for Bua and Bas to keep them away from Saint. Their parents were humiliated because of the act and most of the friends and relatives ended their ties with them after knowing the whole incident. Even though it wasn't their fault, they too had to face the consequences of their children's deeds. They left the country after having lost most of their trusted people.

Trump was badly injured during his attempt to escape. After surgery he was kept in intensive care but his condition was deteriorating day by day. After being in coma for almost a week, he finally succumbed to the injuries and died.

Richard had to face much greater consequences since his company was ruined. His wife appealed for a divorce after knowing what Richard tried to do and his own kids were disgusted with him. Most of the companies terminated all the contracts they had with his company. His family abandoned him and company was in loss. After seeing that he was losing everything he got mentally affected and had to be admitted in mental asylum. Once a well-known businessman was now a miserable person.

Perth started going to office after everything was back in place. Saint's mother returned back to their house after making sure that her son was perfectly fine. Both the families would pay occasional visits to the couple. There would be family dinner and an overnight stay.

Everything was going fine between Perth and Saint except for one thing. Since the doctor informed Perth to be careful about Saint after the incident, Perth was avoiding getting intimate with Saint. He was worried that he might do something that would trigger panic attack in Saint.

Saint on the other hand was getting frustrated for not getting what he wanted and his mood swings were getting extreme. He would start grumbling over small small things making everyone's life hell. Perth too was having hard time controlling his baby.

Saint was already 6 months pregnant and showing his cute belly. His breasts too were developing for feeding the little baby. Day by day, he was getting chubbier and Perth was having very hard time controlling himself. He would sometimes fall asleep in office working late nights trying to avoid doing something with his cute husband.

It was a rainy day when Perth arrived home from his office. Albert stood at the door welcoming him and Perth handed him his briefcase and documents he had brought from the office. He walked towards the library to meet Saint but the library was empty. He then walked into the bedroom thinking Saint might be sleeping. But when he entered the bedroom, it was empty.

Perth called Albert and asked him where Saint was. Albert informed Perth that Saint was in a very grumpy mood the whole day and threw tantrums. He even avoided eating food saying he wanted something else to eat instead. The whole day he was sitting in garden till it became cloudy and started to drizzle. Later, he walked towards the rooms upstairs.

Perth knew where Saint was and asked Albert to take care of dinner. He walked towards the staircase and started climbing his way towards the place where Saint would be. He walked towards the last door and tried to twist the knob. It was locked from inside so Perth had to return to bedroom to retrieve the key of the room.