New information

It had been few days after Bas visited Perth's mansion. Perth had informed the servants to be around Saint in his absence. Saint wanted to start working but Perth and both the families had denied pertaining to Saint's pregnancy. So, the whole day, Saint would be roaming in the house occasionally sitting in garden to get some fresh air or spending his time in the special room rolling on the mattress.

It was one of the free days; Perth was sitting in his office doing work when Mean decided to pay a visit to the couple. Of course, he was concerned about his friend who was having mood swings due to his pregnancy but his main purpose was something else.

Albert guided Mean to Perth's office since he was already informed by Perth about Mean. The door opened and Mean walked in carrying an envelope in his hands. He made himself comfortable on the nearby couch. Perth called Albert and asked him to send some tea and snack to the office. Saint was asleep after having had a hearty breakfast.

"Mean, you said you wanted to speak about something important." Perth initiated the conversation. "Yes, I had assured you that I was going to thoroughly look after the incident of Trump. I had people search for the person and they handed me some details."

"We could say that we have a bigger mess to deal with. I was sitting with this information yesterday and a photo slipped out of the file. Plan was sitting nearby and he saw the picture fallen down. He went to pick it up and then he looked shocked. What he told me was more shocking because he said he knew the person." Mean informed.

"You mean it's someone Plan knows?" Perth asked. "Well, he is someone you know better. You remember about the agency person informing us about someone who came on your behalf and inquired about the renovation activity?" Mean questioned.

"Yes, I remember. But the picture of that person was not clear on the CCTV footage." Perth recalled. "Yes, when Plan saw the picture and informed me about whom he is, I rushed to the agency. I showed them the picture and asked them whether he was the same fellow that had visited them few days ago. And they replied that it was the same person."

"He is no one other than your ex, Bas." Mean spilled. Perth was stunned hearing Mean, fear built up inside him as he recalled Bas's visit few days back. Many ifs started to run through his mind as he remembered the whole incident. He thanked god internally for having reached home on time.

"We have to be more careful Perth. Bas knows Trump and I don't think it's a good thing." Mean voiced his concern.

Perth was pulled in whirlwind of thoughts as he tried to recall all the past incidents – Trump, Bua, Bas. They had entered his house some or the other way. It made him question Saint's safety in the house. What if something like this happens and they harm Saint?

"What do you think will be the right decision in present circumstances?" Perth questioned Mean. "I think presently, it's hard for them to get into the house as we know about their intentions. The servants are already keeping an eye on Saint so that wouldn't be a big problem."

"We'll ask the guard not to let anyone in till you return home. Let's make a list of visitors that would be allowed inside the house in your absence, that way, any unknown person will not be able to enter. Also, it would be better if either of your parents were staying here with Saint. It will ensure his safety." Mean suggested.

"Hmmm.... Perfect! I'll call both the families." Perth said and started dialing the numbers. He had short conversation and ended the call. "Saint's mother said that she will be staying with us for few days and then my mother will be here. They are going to take turns to stay here with Saint till this whole mess is sorted out. And yes, I'll file a complain against Bas about the recent incident." Perth informed.