Date

Perth was caressing Saint's cheeks who lay in his arms for almost 2 hours now. Lips slightly pouted, head resting on Perth's chest, hands around his waist and drooling. Perth smiled to himself after looking how cute his husband looked while sleeping.

Saint moved slightly making himself comfortable, slowly he opened his eyes and saw Perth looking at him with smiling face. He raised his head and sat properly. Perth moved his hand closer to Saint's lip wiping the drool.

Saint felt embarassed since his drool stained Perth's t-shirt. He looked down fidgeting. Perth understood what Saint was feeling and cupped his cheek raising his head to look into his eyes. He smiled softly before speaking, "Don't be embarassed my love, I like everything about you. You looked really cute while sleeping." Saint felt shy and hid his face in Perth's chest.

Perth let out a chuckle at how cute his boyfriend acted. "Babe, how about going on a date in evening?" Perth asked.

Saint pulled back and looked at Perth. "But am already married to you!" he said innocently. "I didn't get a chance to date your before marriage. Also I was thinking of starting everything fresh. Let's spend our time together the way we would have spent before marriage. I wanna take you for candle light dinner, movies, beaches, parks, everywhere you would like to go." Perth spoke with excitement.

"But today, let's go to beach. I wanna watch sunset with you." Perth said holding Saint's hand. Saint nodded and hugged Perth.

After sometime Perth picked up his cellphone and ordered lunch since it was already afternoon and he wanted to cuddle Saint.

Perth cuddled Saint till the food was delivered. Saint was happy that the boundaries set up before marriage was now broken and he could be with Perth the way he wanted.

Perth went to fetch their lunch and returned with two plates in his hands. They enjoyed their lunch together stealing glances from each other.

In evening Perth and Saint went to beach for the date that was planned by Perth. It was time for sunset.

Perth interlaced his fingers with Saint's, as they walked in the sand. After having walked a little distance they sat down at a spot that was less crowded. Saint rested his head on Perth's shoulder and Perth intervened their fingers. They sat looking at the setting sun, enjoying the warmth of each other.

Perth Saint watching sunsetThe image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

The sun had already set by now but the couple was still at the same place as they were. Neither of them wanted to move. The sky was turning dark and  cold wind was blowing. Saint moved closer to Perth nuzzling his face in Perth's neck.

A shiver ran down Perth's spine with the slight movement from Saint. He pulled away gently looking at him. "It's getting cold, let's go. I have made reservation at restaurant for tonight's dinner." Perth said preparing to get up.

Perth then drove to the restaurant where he made the reservation. When they entered, the waitress escorted them to their table. After a while food arrived and Saint was delighted to see all his favourite dishes.

"Did you knew about my favourite food?" Saint asked with twinkling eyes. "I...... did a bit of research this morning." Perth confessed. Saint let out a laugh looking at Perth's sheepish expression. This was the first time that Perth saw him laugh this way. He looked more cute.

They continued their dinner talking and laughing all the while. After they were done, Perth paid for the food and they left.

Perth drove back home, but the date was not yet done. After they stepped out of the car, Perth took Saint for a walk. They went to the same park where they had been.

They sat down on the bench holding each other's hand. "Thank you for allowing me to take you for a date." Perth said as Saint rested his head on his shoulder and Perth placed his hand around Saint's waist. "I must thank you for making me feel so special. Everytime I am with you, I feel my life is complete. I don't want to ask anything more than this." Saint said as he closed his eyes feeling the warmth of Perth. They stayed there for a while.

It was getting late and moon was ascending the sky, Perth decided that it's better to return home.

They walked back home while holding each other's hand. After reaching home they walked towards their bedroom.

Saint greeted Perth good night and turned to open his bedroom's door. Perth grabbed his wrist before he could walk in. Saint turned around to look at Perth who was looking at him. Their gaze met and Saint's breath hitched after looking at Perth.

"Can I kiss you?" Perth asked unsure about what Saint will answer. He was half scared and half excited. Scared that Saint might misunderstand him, excited that he had finally built up the courage to ask Saint.

Saint nodded slightly and Perth moved forward closing the distance between them. Perth gently placed one hand on Saint's cheeks and the other one on his waist pulling him closer.

Saint could feel Perth's breathe on his face. His heart started beating crazily. Perth pressed his lips against Saint gently, breathing in his scent. Saint closed his eyes as he allowed himself to sink in the moment.

Their lips moved in sync. Perth pulled Saint closer to him. His hands now holding Saint's nape and other moving up and down his spine. Saint's hands were snaked around Perth's neck.

The gentle kiss soon turned into passionate one. Perth licked the crack asking for permission but Saint was too lost in the pleasure so Perth bit his lower lip. Saint gasped in kiss and Perth took this opportunity to insert his tongue into his mouth.

Their lips were dancing together. Saliva was smudged around their lips. Perth's hands slipped into Saint's shirt.

Saint stiffened at the contact and Perth realised what happened. He pulled his hand back but rested them on his waist.

"I am sorry, I lost control. But I promise not continue further without your consent." Perth apologised knowing that he was wrong to let things go out of hand. "No, it's alright. I.... I liked it. But it's my fault because I am not mentally prepared. But I promise that when am ready, I'll surely give you everything." Saint felt guilty for having made Perth stop.

"Its okay. Take your time. I have you and that's all I wanted." Perth assured Saint that everything was fine and he didn't have to feel guilty. Leaning forward, Perth pecked Saint's lips and whispered, "That was my first kiss."

Saint blushed and hurried back to his room but replied in a soft tone before closing the door, "Mine too". Then the door was closed and Perth stood there with his heart that was beating crazily.

He rubbed his nape and turned around and walked towards his bedroom with a cheerful face.

After closing the door, Saint placed his hand on his heart that was hammering in his chest while he whispered to it, "You are a traitor. You make me feel so weak in front of Perth. And then starts beating like crazy with each touch."

He traced his lips with hand that were kissed by Perth as if to feel the touch again. He walked towards the bathroom and looked in the mirror at himself only to look away shyly as he saw how red his lips were from kissing. He got fresh and changed into pajama clothes before crashing into bed.

Perth on the other hand lay on the bed looking at ceiling recalling the taste of Saint's lips. He felt himself getting addicted to that sweet taste. He felt like devouring those lips till his heart's content. He was now feeling the stuff that he had never ever felt in his life.