What really happened?

Perth was holding Saint's hand in tight grip as they walked into the house with smiling face. Mean felt relieved after knowing that the tension between the couple had subsided. Bua who was sitting on the sofa enjoying her drama was now frustrated seeing her plan failing. "Perth, your husband is really silly to believe your words." Bua tried to pull the last strings.

Saint laughed hearing those words making the lady confused. "Nice try but I don't think I need any more explanation from Pin. I trust my husband." Saint said as he leaned against Perth. Perth smiled and made him sit on sofa while caressing his cheeks.

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

"I'll make everything right. You just stay here while I take care of this piece of shit." Perth said and fished out his cellphone and started dialing. "Hello! Yes uncle it's Perth. Can you please come to my place at this moment? There's some issue and I don't want to get cops involved in it for your sake." Perth said in a firm tone. He eyed Bua who was sitting on the other side with a careless expression.

"No! It's urgent since your daughter is the one who is involved. I wanted to call cops but withdrew just because I thought about you." Perth said. Bua's face was drained of all colors when she heard those words.She thought of escaping from the place but Perth was quick enough to stop her, "Dare to leave this house and am filing a complain against you. Sit here as I say or leave if you want cops to look for you."

Bua slumped on the sofa as she heard those words. Perth then continued his conversation on the phone for a while before disconnecting it. Everybody waited for Bua's parents to arrive.

After about 45 minutes, a couple in their 50s walked into the house to see their daughter sitting shamelessly on the sofa. Seeing that sight, the mother's blood boiled and she slapped her hard on the face. "What did you think while doing all this? Was this the reason why you went to meet Perth's mother? Just so that you could get into their house?" The angry lady yelled at her daughter.

Bua looked down in embarrassment as her mother's fingerprint's were clearly printed on her cheeks. "Why did you do this? I gave you everything you wanted just so that you'll return me it this way?" Bua's father was hurt by her daughter's act. "I am sorry Perth for all the trouble. I should have known that this girl is not good for anything." He continued and apologized to Perth in guilty tone.

"It's not your fault uncle. As parents you tried to give her everything you could. It's her mistake that she couldn't see the goodness in everything." Perth tried to ease the pain of Bua's father. Although Bua was a spoiled child, her parents were really great. Perth have known them from childhood and respected them. It was because of them that Perth didn't handover Bua to cops.

"I just want to know how you did all this? How you managed to enter his house?" Bua's father almost shouted. Knowing that there was no way to escape Bua narrated what she did.