Abduction

⚠️ Violence

After returning from the park, Saint was all smiling and happy. His mother was relieved after seeing her son return to his normal self. Perth informed her that the baby was fine and doctor had asked Saint to take rest.

After dinner, Saint changed into pyjama and was soon asleep. When Perth returned to bedroom, Saint was already snoring. He got on the bed and wrapped his arms around Saint, letting himself drift into the dreamland.

 He got on the bed and wrapped his arms around Saint, letting himself drift into the dreamland

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

After that incident, Mean had his team search for the person who had dashed against Saint at the mall. But all they could get through the CCTV footage was a masked man that rushed out of the mall soon after attacking Saint and got into the car. The car drove off at high speed and was found abandon at some deserted area. After further inquiry it was revealed that the car was stolen few days back and the owner of the car had filed a complaint of theft. No further details about the person could be found.

Somewhere Mean and Perth had a feeling that this all was planned by Trump. They were very alert about each and every step they were taking. Things were more complicated since Bas was involved with Trump.

Days passed by and Saint was used to staying at home. He knew it very well that it was for his safety and complied with every request from Mean and Perth.

It was a lazy day for Saint who was laying on the couch in library, reading book. Perth had gone out for some work matter and was going to return soon. The peaceful silence was disturbed with the ringtone from Saint's cell phone.

He picked up the phone and saw an unknown number. He pressed the answer button and placed the phone against his ears. His eyes widened when he heard whatever the other person told him and his expression changed to that of grief. He screamed and rushed out of the library and ran towards the main door making his way towards the gate. He was in turmoil when someone informed him that Perth met with an accident.

Without thinking for a second, Saint rushed out of the house with his cellphone in his pocket. He was running towards the gate without knowing where he was going. Albert and Saint's mom who were present in hall discussing about something heard the cry.

They rushed behind him trying to stop him and ask what has happened. But Saint was too fast, the thought that Perth was hurt was driving him crazy.

He rushed out of the main gate with Albert and his mom running behind him. And further, everything happened in a blink of second. A car came rushing with high speed and halted in front of Saint. To large hands grabbed him and pulled him inside shutting the door and disappeared out of the view.

Saint's mother was left in panic not knowing what was happening. She hurriedly dialed Mean's number and informed him that Saint was abducted and also informing about Saint shouting that Perth was hurt.