Gym

The sound of alarm resonating through the room made the owner of the house to wake up. After putting off the noise Perth turned around to look at his husband who was sleeping peacefully. He pecked his cheeks before leaving the bed.

He got fresh and went for morning run after making sure that Saint was properly covered in duvet. The servants were up already and performing their duties.

After having done with his run, Perth returned back and was walking towards his room. As he reached the top of the stairs, he saw the maid making her way towards their bedroom. Before she could extend her hand to turn the knob, Perth was standing in front of the door.

He asked the maid to clean the remaining room and waited for her to leave before opening the door. When he entered, Saint was still sleeping and the duvet was little pulled down exposing his marked upper body. Perth praised himself internally for being in time to prevent the maid from entering the room and see something she shouldn't. Perth thought– No one should see what belongs to me. He then made a mental note to order the maid not to clean their bedroom till she was informed.

He walked into the bathroom and took a shower and returned to bed wearing boxer. He slipped next to Saint and started caressing his skin with soft touches. Saint stirred in sleep and slowly opened his eyes. He saw Perth who had just got fresh, the scent of his body wash hitting his nostrils. He snuggled closer to him and buried his head into Perth's chest.

"Good morning babe." Perth whispered into Saint's ear, his hot breathe sending tingles over Saint's body. "Good morning Pin." Saint murmured against his chest. "Wake up na...." Perth spoke stroking Saint's hairs. "Ummm... Pinnnnn... It's Sunday... Let me sleep." Saint grumbled.

"You can sleep after breakfast.. Come on, get up." Perth said as he helped Saint sit up. He helped Saint clean up since he was feeling pain in the lower side and complaining while walking.

"Pin, I don't want to go downstairs. Please ask them to get my breakfast to bedroom." Saint said as Perth was drying his hair with towel while he was sitting on bed all dressed in comfortable clothes. "Why babe? Let's go down and allow the maid to take care of the room na." Perth tried to coax.

"But they will laugh at me because I cannot walk properly." Saint said while pouting. "I'll help you and no one will laugh." Perth assured as he helped Saint get up from the bed.

The couple walked downstairs to the dining room for their breakfast. Perth made sure to inform the maid to take care of the room.

Saint suddenly felt hungry as he inhaled the smell of delicious breakfast. They sat down to eat and Perth kept pouring lot of food onto Saint's plate. Saint complained of getting fat but Perth brushed them off. After the hearty meal, Perth and Saint were cuddling in living room.

Saint lay on Perth's lap while they were watching some romantic movie. There was a knock on the door and the butler walked in informing them about their parent's arrival. Saint looked at Perth questioningly.

 Saint looked at Perth questioningly