Shopping

After knowing about the tickets, Saint had many things running in mind. Since they were leaving on Tuesday, they had only one day for doing their packing and rest of the stuff.

Saint made a mental note of calling Mean to go for shopping. He had decided to make this trip a memorable one.

Saint was busy with packing when Perth entered the room. He back hugged Saint and pecked his cheek. "Babe, are you done with packing?" Perth asked turning Saint around to look at him.

"No, I just started. Need to go shopping. I have to buy some stuff." Saint said placing his hands on Perth's chest.

"So, let's go then. We'll have dinner at restaurant after we are done shopping." Perth suggested. "Perth, I wanted to go shopping with Mean." Saint said looking down.

Perth frowned after knowing that Saint wanted to go shopping with someone else. "Are you bored of me already?" Perth asked with a hurt look. Saint looked up to see Perth and hurried to speak, "No no no... Perth it's not like that. I had planned a surprise for you that's why I wanted Mean to come with me." Saint tried to pacify Perth and continued in a low tone, "Otherwise, I will always want Perth to come with me."

Perth's face lit up after hearing Saint. "So, what are you planning to do?" Perth was curious about what Saint was planning. "Not telling... I want it to be surprise. Let me do this for you."Saint said resting his head on Perth's shoulder. Perth pulled him into a hug.

After sometime, Saint called Mean asking him to accompany him for shopping. Mean arrived after 15 minutes. Perth walked Saint to the door and whispered into his ears. "Buy some tank tops and shorts for yourself. I like it when you were those... Quite tempting..." Saint blushed and nodded.

Saint walked towards Mean who was waiting in the car while waving at Perth. After they left, Perth decided to do some packing and then went to prepare dinner.

At mall

"So, you wanted to go shopping with me and not with Perth just to buy Tank tops??" Mean asked eyeing Saint who was now busy checking the clothes. "No, I wanted your help that's why." Saint said while he pulled out some of the clothes to check.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday that you wanted to go shopping?" Mean asked since it was all of a sudden that Saint had asked him to accompany him for shopping.

"Well, we are going on a trip that's why." Saint said playing with the shirt's hem. "Is that the only reason?? What if I say I am not convinced?" Mean said eyeing Saint.

Saint sighed and confessed, "We are going on honeymoon. We are having flight they after tomorrow." Mean was dumbstruck after hearing Saint.

"You... Wait! What? Did you say Honeymoon?? And that too they after tomorrow?? When did you both decide this??" Mean was confused.

Saint felt like laughing after looking at Mean. "Mae, por and Perth's parents visited this morning. They gave us the tickets as a wedding gift. They had arranged everything so we are leaving on Tuesday." Saint informed his friend about their parent's visit.

"So, now tell me the real reason you asked me to accompany you." Mean knew his best friend very well. Saint blushed before speaking, "It's about what we spoke yesterday." Saint said trying to remind Mean about their yesterday's conversation.

Mean understood immediately but decided to play dumb. "Yesterday? We spoke about lot of stuff. Can you tell me in particular what you are implying to?" Mean was now teasing Saint.

Saint pouted knowing that Mean was teasing him. "Mean~, you know am shy about this stuff." Saint whined.

Mean understood that it won't be good to tease any further. "Okay okay, tell me what you want me to do."