Our home

After having calmed down, Perth explained Saint about his conversation with Mean. Saint felt disappointed when Perth informed him that he will be staying at Mean's place for time being. Saint protested saying that he didn't wanted to go with Mean but nothing could change the mind of the young business who was more concerned about his husband's safety.

After arguing with Perth over various reasons to stay at home rather than going with Mean, Saint finally had to give up as Perth couldn't agree to a single word. "Babe, it's just a matter of days, once everything is done, you'll be back" Perth assured his husband who was sulking.

Perth spent lot of time pacifying Saint and finally had to agree to some of Saint's demand to coax him. Perth then started packing Saint's clothes as the other sat on bed watching him with saddened face. Saint knew that whatever Perth was doing was for his safety but staying away from him was something he didn't wanted to do.

After Perth was done packing Saint's clothes and necessities, he walked towards the bed. He sat next to Saint and wrapped his arms around him holding him very close. Saint snuggled into his chest and let himself melt into the hug. "It's just a matter of few days." Perth spoke which sounded like he was assuring himself rather than Saint.

Perth was having a conflict with his own heart as he made the decision. He didn't want this to happen but knowing that Saint will be safer with Mean, he tried to be strong.

After spending sometimes in each other's arms, Perth pulled back and looked at Saint. He then leaned forward and kissed him gently. It was not a hungry one, just a lip to lip kiss without any tongue battle. It was like an assurance that everything was going to be fine soon.

Perth walked out of the room carrying the bag containing Saint's clothes and necessities while Saint walked behind him. Mean could see the disappointed look on Saint's face and he felt sad.

Mean ushered them towards his car, Perth placed the bag inside the car and then walked towards Saint. He then pulled Saint in a tight hug and gave a soft peck on his lips.

Soon, Mean and Saint were in the car and the vehicle was moving away from the mansion with Perth standing and looking at the fading image. Soon, they were out of sight and Perth walked back inside the mansion letting out a deep sigh. Plan stood in the hall watching his friend/boss who look dejected.

Plan patted Perth's shoulder as he tried to give him some comfort. After a while they got back to work and Perth immersed himself into the work.

Days went by as the renovation work progressed with a great speed. Also the security around the house was tightened and various CCTV cameras were set up in the surroundings along with the alarms for detection of trespassers.

Perth would drop by Mean's place occasionally with flowers and chocolates for Saint. His most of the work at office was handled by Plan so he would work from home. Mean would pay a visit to Perth's place to make sure that things were going as per plan.

Finally the day arrived when Saint was going to return home. He woke up early in the morning and got fresh. He sat on the couch next to window looking out eagerly as he waited for Perth to arrive.

As soon as he saw Perth's car arrive, he jumped and ran towards the door. Perth was carrying a bouquet of red roses for him. Saint jumped onto Perth and wrapped himself around him like koala. Perth let out a small laugh and circled his arms around the clinging baby and carried him back into the apartment.

Mean had been watching the whole thing and couldn't hold back his laugh. Plan too was present to witness the whole incident. Saint felt embarrassed and hid his face into Perth's neck.

Perth let out a sigh and placed the cute guy on the couch while occupying the place next to him. He handed the bouquet to Saint whose face lit up as soon as he saw his favorite flowers.