Shameless plug....I'm sorry

I hate to click bait hence what follows is NOT part of this story but of one I would like to request you all to check out.

"Not fair man! These people are enjoying as couples and it seem like we three are the third wheels" Harsh complained as turned behind from the passenger seat to face us while Ayaan drove. "Hey! Don't count Amyra, she has a husband but you are definitely going to die alone" Kevin shouted from the back seat where he sat beside Hannah. "Oh yeah! You could have brought him along with you right? We could have gone on a triple date" Hannah asked. "Ooo a triple date! Have anyone done that?" Dhrithi wondered excitedly making us all shake our heads at her cluelessness and excitement. "No, no. Its-" "Then I would have to be with Ayaan" I was cut off by Harsh's conclusion. "Dude, he's made it clear that he is not interested in you. Get over it" Avi snickered making Ayaan roll his eyes while I sat there shocked. Everyone apparently observed that because all started laughing except for Ayaan who was not really aware of what was happening. "Oh god! No! Amyra!" Harsh cried looking at me and I smiled, embarrassed. "Hell no! Im hundred percent straight! No offence to those not" He confirmed once again and we all laughed, while Harsh explained to Ayaan what had happened making him snicker.

"You played so good! Ew and you smell so bad" I exclaimed as Abhi came over and hung his hand over my shoulder, earning a glare and few punches from him. "You really don't have any problem with your friends seeing you kind of hugging me?" I asked him even though I'm not really surprised. "I don't care. I've already established that I'm a cool guy so I don't think this It'll do much damage to my image. Besides, I wanna let them know not to mess with my sister" He said as pretended to be a macho and I bursted out laughing. "Are you for real? Who here is going to hit on me? All we have here are a bunch of teenage boys" I ridiculed making him frown. "First of all we are not! Most of the guys here are at least twenty one well except for me, Zayaan and Sham. And secondly, have you seen yourself? You look younger than me" He chortled and I looked at him with my mouth wide open. "Haw! Says who? I definitely look older than you" I argued. "Well I'm pretty sure those guys over there..they are my seniors..Yeah, they might have definitely felt the same in order to want to hit on you" He stated pointing at the bunch of boys standing by the steps. "What? I'm older than them!" I exclaimed and he snickered cupping his mouth with his hand.

"You can keep the orginal agreement and I'll take the copy, I don't think there's any other formalities. I trust Ayaan and you too look like a decent child. Just let me know if you need any help" Mr Raichand said smiling as he handed over the key soon after which he left. "Wow Di! this place is awesome. Wait how much are you going to pay for this?" Abhi asked worried. "Ten Thousand" I replied feeling guilty. "What? Ten thousand. That seems really cheap. I mean look at this place!" He exclaimed. "I know right even I thought the same but I still feel bad spending so much money just for me" I said. "Come On Di, Alhamdhulillah, you are in a good position to afford this. But this really does seem the best choice. You have your friends around here and this flat is super safe with security and all. Think about Ammi, she'll feel thousand times better knowing you live near aunty Zeenath. She's kind of friends with her.. I mean Zayaan's mother" He explained and I nodded in agreement, feeling slightly surprised at his talks. My baby brother is getting mature. "Moreover just look at this place! In the centre of the city, such luxurious flat..this cheap! Ayaan bhai must have pulled some string" He commented looking around with goggly eyes. Never mind! I take my words back. 

Please read 'The Trial and Error of Life' to get to know Amyra's life. Pretty Please!

It is available on my account.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for the support you have given for 'The compromise I down regret'. It is overwhelming! I hope you'd like 'The Trial and Error of Life' just as much. :) :) :) :)