Chapter 62

" Guys, what do you think about this?" Anna asked again as she showed us another dress. "Achi hai, Pink suits you" I gave my opinion. " Tell me the truth Thamanna, are you really meeting your friends ya date pe ja rahi ho kya?" Zara Di asked suspiciously as she cradled Ayath in her hand. "What?! Zara Di! Of course I'm going with my friends. I just want to look good okay? Huh! Since Aliya Di left,I only have you two" Anna whined. "Wear this one, it'll look-" I was interrupted when I heard someone shouting. We all paused and listened for a second to make sure we heard it. "Sameera!" It was Amaan's voice calling me. "Sounds like bhaiya" Anna said. "Yeah, I'll be right back" I informed them as I started leave. "No, no take your time..take your time" Zara Di teased as they gave each other high-five. "Both sisters are crazy like their brother" I commented loud enough for them to hear me earning giggles in return. I entered our room to find it empty. I was about leave when I heard him call out my name once again and it came from the bathroom. "Kya hai?" I asked back with a frown, slightly annoyed. "I forgot to close the room. Can you get me my towel, I think I left it on the bed ?" He requested and I rolled my eyes as I found the towel on the bed. I handed him the towel when he stretched out his hands through the slightly opened door. " Now that you are here, can you also grab me any sweatpants and the black and blue shirt that came from the dry-cleaning yesterday? I have a meeting in 10" He requested one more time and I rolled my times, always doing things at the last moment this guy! Once I grabbed a random pants, I started searching for the shirt. "Mila?" He asked from the bathroom. "Still looking" I yelled back. I always wonder why he is so particular about his clothes. Its just a Skype meeting for heavens sake. "Arre it's right here!" He said annoyed as his hands hovered over my head and pulled out the shirt from the upper rack of the shelf. Wait! I quickly turned around only to bump into his chest which I realise is still wet from the shower. It took me few seconds to realise what was happening. I was about to move from there when he suddenly blocked my path with his hands. I didnt look at him, as I was not in a mood for his childish plays. I started to move towards the other side when he placed his other hand also against the cupboard, locking me between the cupboard and himself. I slowly looked up to meet his eyes, I was slightly annoyed by his playfulness after he pulled that stunt yesterday. He can't just pretend like nothing happened after he put me through that torture! "Amaan, move" I said sternly. He just shook his head in negative and in the process, sprinkling drops of water on my face from his hair, a slight smirk on his lips. Lips! Suddenly I remembered the stunt I had pulled yesterday! I kissed him! On his lips! And just like that the seriousness drained from my body, nervousness taking its place. "Am..Amaan let me g-go" I stammered making his smirk grow bigger. Shit! My trance was startled as a drop of water fell from his face onto my chin. He slowly started leaning in while my breathing started getting heavier. Our nose brushed. I could feel his light stubble against my cheek and I involuntarily leaned in, his smell intoxicating me. His lips moved closer to my ears, while his hands started running up mine when suddenly the annoying Skype tune startled both of us. "Shit! Meeting!" He cursed, his eyes going wide. He quickly started stuffing his hands into the sleeves of his shirt. I watched as he buttoned his shirt up, the wrong way should I add and started running his hands over his hair, trying to look presentable. I don't know about presentable but he sure looks hot. I mean attractive. No! I mean good. Ugh! Who am I fooling! I blushed as I watched him talking very professionally and seriously to whoever it is. My mind kept replaying what just happened a few minutes ago and my stomach started to go all tingly again. I decided to leave when my eyes landed on him once again and taking in the scene, I bursted into laughter. There he sat talking about " Profit level post the ConventGo deal" in his bath towel. I don't know how long I laughed before I noticed him shooing me off. Ah! My stomach hurts from all the laughing. I wish others could see the young, dashing, handsome and successful businessman attending his meeting in a bath towel. I quickly grabbed my phone from the table and snapped a picture of him in his perfectly ironed shirt and bath towel. I better share this view with others right away.