Chapter 28. GOING NUTS

"Haan mami araam se pohunch gaye " I said to Sulekha mami for the third time. " beta tu chintha math kar hum sab ke sath thoda time spend karke ek mahine mein ajayega but if you can't manage alone I'll come there even before. Teekh hai na beta?" Sulekha mami's concerned voice echoed through the phone. " teekh hai mami, asalamu alaikum" I greeted her and she greeted back before cancelling the call. I moved towards the sliding door that I believe leads to the balcony and I was stunned by the view in front of me. The apartment being in the heart of city witnessed such a beautiful sight of the technical world. Though this wouldn't be anywhere near the beauty of nature, it is quite a sight to watch. " you must be tired, use Anna's room... um well at least until they are back. I'll figure something out by then" Amaan spoke from behind me and it took me a whole
minute to decode what he said. Oh so he doesn't even want me to be in the same room. But why should I even care!! This is not bothering me! "Yeah it sure isn't " . Shut up the 'stupid voice inside my head'!!!
I settled myself in Anna's beautiful room after I got fresh. But one thing constantly klept popping in my mind . ' Why is he so cold now?'

"Yeah I'll call you right back and ask Lucy to fix an appointment with Mr. Christo" I heard Amaan as he walked into his room. Since he have his own keys, I wouldn't even know when he gets back and when he leaves. It's been a routine since the past three weeks. I had stopped making breakfast since the third day as all the three days the food ended up in the garbage...I wasn't hungry either to not let it go to waste. The first week was a torture, nothing to do, no one to talk to... but now I'm quite used to it. I stood by the balcony as I watched the busy roads getting more busy as people flooded in and out of the city mostly because it's a Friday and who doesn't like a Friday?! I sighed as I started to move to my temporary room to get some rest... my appetite have decreased even more and I rarely had a meal a day.... and maybe that's the reason I feel too weak. " Duh". Okay fine! Maybe you are right.
Well now I'm in quite good terms with the 'voice inside my head' since that's basically the only companion I have here. I even doubt if I'm mentally stable anymore. " you've never been stable" Okay, I take that back... I hate you 'stupid voice inside my head'!!
The ring of my phone interrupted my argument I was having with my inner voice. I looked at the caller ID and it was from Sulekha mami.

##Short?......I know.
Bad?........I know.
Hate me?..... well please don't.
I know it's kinda like a filler but i'll try and make it up to you with the next chapter.
KINDLY BEAR WITH THIS!