Chapter 56.

I slowly raised my head to see that our car had slightly collided with a jeep. My heart sinked in as I realised whose jeep it was. He crossed our path through the side way! I noticed that he held two guns, one in each hands, just as Aliya Di said while a crowd of few people around just stood there watching the show. I quickly looked back to find my sisters were okay. Thankfully they had their seat-belts on. "Di, your bleeding" Anna pointed at my forehead. The air bag probably couldn't do much as I was not wearing my seat belt. " just move to each sides and keep your heads low just in case he shoots" I instructed my sisters as I started the car, my eyes still fixed on his hands. "Duck" I quickly shouted as I noticed him raising his hand and sure enough that followed the sound of bullets. I soon realised he shot the tires. I could hear people screaming and few of them even approached but he warned them using the gun he had with him. I don't blame them for not risking their lives for three strangers. Ya Allah keep my sisters and me safe!  "Choti, police should be on their way there's a station 10 minutes from here.Just stay inside!" Aliya Di instructed, her voice trembling with fear and I nodded in response as my eyes were fixed on the smirking man standing by his jeep. With his filthy fingers he indicated me to go out there and I just remained still, no soul in me to respond . He called me out one more time, lust and filth oozing out of his eyes and mouth plastered with a wicked smirk. I kept quiet again and didn't move an inch. I could hear his laughter and my breath hitched as I saw him approaching the car. He walked towards my side of the door and I quickly turned on the central lock again. He gave me an evil smirk as he passed right by the drivers side and started moving backwards, dragging his gun on the back window. Aliya Di, who was sitting right behind me scooted to the other side. He continued dragging his gun as he circled the car and reached the other side and stopped near Thamanna's window with an evil smile. No! No! No! He cant do anything to Her. No... no please Allah! I could hear Anna whimpering as she scooted towards Di, hugging her. "I only wanted you but I don't mind a small snack before the feast" saying that he laughed madly.  I could hear his voice keep ringing in my ear very loudly even though he's outside this closed off car. I closed my eyes and his laughter kept ringing while scenes from that day in the library, my dreams, his evil smile and finally Anna screaming in pain flashed in front of me. In a swift moment I unlocked the car and got out followed by screams from Di and Anna asking me to go back inside. He wants me! He can harm me but not my sister! My heart was beating loudly as my breathing became more heavy but I stood in front of our car with a stern face, trying my best to hide my fear.I heard him laugh again, the sound getting more louder as he started approaching me. "Feisty and smart!" He commented, laughing madly "They've got nothing to do with you. Leave. Them. Alone." I managed to say but I completely froze when he stood right in front of me hovering over me as he traced his nasty fingers on my cheek and I flinched at his touch. A lone tear escaped my eyes while my nose flared with anger and hatred. "Oye! Ladki ko cho-" the man who approached stopped mid sentence as Gourav pointed his gun at him. " you hurt my ego really bad little girl! Really really... really bad! And I'll show you how bad... Let's see who you are going to complain to!" His words dripped venom. "as he caressed my hijab preparing to unwrap it. " I usually enjoy ripping off but I want to take my time with this.. This! This piece of shit? This was your problem right? Let me see what you gotta say when I unwrap every single piece of-" before he could complete something hit his head and he turned around. I realised that Thamanna threw our picnic basket at him. Wait! What the hell is she doing outside. " you little piece of shit" Gaurav yelled as he raised his gun at her. "Anna run!!" I screamed as I launched myself at him and took hold of his hands, managing to direct the gun away from Anna and the people around. I could feel him clutching my hair over the hijab as he pulled my head towards him. I screamed in pain and tried kicking his leg while hitting his hand but my small physique was doing no harm to him. Where the hell is the police?! "Arre, kya samchathi hai apni apko, chod ladki ko" some man shouted and I saw some men approaching. My vision was shifted to other side, while I felt him shuffling and within seconds I hear a gun shot followed by a screams, one man's stood out. Ya Rab! Please let it be not what I think he did. I twisted my head to the maximum I can to see a man lying on the floor holding his leg. Ya Allah! "Bola tha na dhoor rahe!" Gourav yelled as he tucked his gun back in his pocket with his free hand. I somehow managed to knee him between his legs and he loosened his hold on me and I ran. I turned back to find him composing himself. I turned around and signaled Di and Anna to stay behind and turned back but my vision suddenly turned blank. I could hear faint noises and I sensed myself going down. After sometime a sharp pain shot up my skull. I slowly realised I had received a blow on my forehead with something sharp probably the gun. I slowly opened my eyes to see Gourav bending over me, while I was still on the ground." and here I was worried you would pass out ha! I'm not gonna shoot you! How can I let you die? What's the point then huh? I just want to have a little fun with you. If you corporate it would be easy as..." he said as he started leaning on me more and more. "Choti!" Aliya di screamed as I saw her approaching me along with Anna. In a swift moment Gourav pulled out his gun and pointed at them indicating them to stay. I felt a sharp pain as he slapped me across my face. "Each step ahead,she faces the consequence along with you" he warned my sisters as well as the crowd around us. I could barely keep myself conscious when all of a sudden he stomped on my stomach really hard and I could feel my head rolling back in pain as I spit blood. I almost felt paralysed as my eyes couldn't open anymore but I could hear the commotion going on around me. I could hear Anna's sound.
"Toss it over here!" I heard Aliya Di shout followed by Gourav's frustrated yell. I heard a long siren and also sound of something hitting or banging. My mind is not able to concentrate as different parts of my body starts aching. I could hear the sound of vehicles and people shouting.
"Choti"
"Di"
"Open your eyes" I could hear my sisters whisper yelling as I felt my head being adjusted on some raised surface. I tried to open my eyes but it felt too painful and tiering. I know I'm not dying but the pain is too much to bear. The next second, I heard a gun shot and my name being screamed "Sameera!!"