Chapter 61.

Please please leave your comments...🥺

"Bachon sabh kuch teekh hai na...tum done ke beech?" Dadi Ji broke the silence at the dinner table as we almost finished dinner. "Ji, Dadi ji" I glanced at Amaan before answering. Since almost everyone left earlier this week, it was really silent at the table. From the corner of my eye, I could see Dada-Dadi sharing looks with ammi abba and mama mami. "Nahi wo... usually its the two of you that causes all the noise at the table and now its complelely silent and you guys are kind acting weird these past days... I hope everything's fine aur agar nahi bhi hai thoh aapas bath karke solve karo jo bhi hai" Dada Ji advised . "Wo Dada Ji, theres nothing like that. Others are not here right.. aur jo bhai yaha hai kudh ke hi soch mein dubhe hui hai tho obviously silence hoga na.I'm done.. Good night guys!" I left the table without looking at anyone.

I flinched again as I tried to untie the bandage for the thousandth time. How can I be so stupid and wash the bandage along with my face. Its been almost a week and I am still not used to having this. Theres no way I can be stupid, it should be something worse. "Let me help" Amaans voice startled me as I noticed him come and stand right in front of me. "No its fine, I can do it" I rejected him but my hands were smacked away from my own head as he started to untie the gauze. Do people even listen to me? My body stiffened automatically as he pressed the unwounded side of my forehead against his torso for better grip. I hesitantly grabbed the bottom hem of his shirt for balance. I could feel his muscles move under his shirt. Once he removed the old dressing, he kneeled in front of me holding the first aid kit, while I still sat on the bed, my eyes following his each move. Our heads are still at the same level. I can't believe I never noticed the height difference between us. I watched him as he sanitised his hands and carefully prepared the dressing. I flinched and hissed a little as he pressed the dressing against the wound and tied it up. I noticed how his hands lingered on my head for few more seconds before he proceeded to clean my lips as they still bleed at times because I tend to chew on them when I'm anxious or nervous and lately I've been both quite often. He cleaned my upper bruised lip with cotton and water. My eyes were fixed on the floor, trying my best to not chew on my lips as I started getting nervous. Soon I noticed his hands moving slower. I could feel his thumb caressing my lower lip. I slowly raised my eyes to meet his, which were already on mine. My breathing started getting more and more heavy as my eyes continued watching his. I watched as he started leaning in, our lips mere inches apart. Its almost like something splashed in front of his eyes, he quickly moved away hurting me again. I don't know what possessed me, it might me the anger, betrayal or frustration, I quickly pulled him by the collar of his shirt with both my hands and smashed my lips onto his. I completely ignored how my lips burned as I he deepened the kiss almost immediately. We pulled apart, both of us out of breath.I continued to frown at him, anger and frustration building up again while his face just reflected absolute shock. We sat like that for a few minutes before a small smile broke in his face. "Dont! Dont you dare smile! You-you mean mean man!" I shouted as I started hitting him with my fist which he soon caught hold of. "I hate you ugh!" I exclaimed as I snatched my hands from his hold and laid down on the bed and switched off the lights. After a minute or two I heard him leave the room which made me feel guilty but I don't care. I can't take it anymore. Who does he think he is huh! He and his stupid thoughts! After cursing him a hundred times and me a thousand, sleep caught hold of my brain and I fell asleep.