Chapter 47.

I entered my room to find Amaan packing "Kab ka flight hai?" I asked him. " 6 tomorrow" his reply was curt. "Morning?" I clarified. He just nodded a 'no'. What is up with him? " um.... naarz hai mujse ?" I asked him carefully moving towards him and he just ignored me. He ignored me! Okay ego hurt. " I'm taking to you mister." I said poking the side of his shoulder. He just continued packing as if I was not even there. Haw! How dare you! "Amaan! " I again poked his shoulder. No response. "Ugh... you are-" I was about to yank his arms but in a swift moment I found myself pinned to the wall near to the bed. My right hand is pinned to the wall above my head by Amaan's. My entire body was pressed against the god damn wall again! Ugh by his body. I found myself breathing heavily probably due to the sudden swift movements or it has something to do with our position and the intense gaze I'm put under. "I am..?" He asked, his voice husky as he spoke in a low voice"Huh?" came my response,completely clueless. " you were saying. I am what?" He's clearly angry. Oh come on, I even forgot what I was going to say. His breath fanning down my face while completely pressed against him, who can blame me? I mean... I just forgot okay! Geez get a grip Sam. "Are you gonna keep staring at me?" He questioned annoyed. "Um.. mein.. um" I stuttered. "You what?" He urged, amusement replacing anger, as he came more closer to my face if that was even possible. He intertwined my free left hand that was dangling by my side with his. Shit! I had a free hand. And I didn't use it to free myself from this. Stupid Sameera!
'Or maybe you didn't want to' I swear I'll rip that inner voice out of my head. I couldn't concentrate on my inner voice as my attention
was completely captured by his eyes and our intertwined hands that feels so perfect in each other's. "Ahem ahem" we heard someone clearing their throat along with a knock on the door which now I realise I never closed. We broke apart from our moment. " I'm so sorry to disturb your.. I mean you..but Dada-Dadi is calling bhayya" it was Thamanna. I didn't dare look up at her but I'm sure I will hear no end of this as the others get to know this. Amaan and Thamanna left and I started packing Amaan's stuff trying to get my mind off of what just happened.

I'll work on the romance real soon. Maybe you guys could help?