Chapter 55.

"There's something mysterious about this place right?" Aliya Di wondered out loud as we strolled around the building. "Anna you wanted a better picture right? That seems to be beautiful spot. Come, I'll snap a shot" I started walking towards her, where she was taking on the phone for god knows how long. "Um... Choti!" Aliya Di's alarmed whisper stopped my steps. I turned around cautiously expecting some animal as I held onto Anna's wrist. Though I asked Di what's wrong quite a few times, she didn't respond, she looked shocked and maybe too numb to speak and slightly and cautiously pointed her finger at something far. My heart was beating hard as I was still unknown to the danger that has scared her so much. My mind just kept chanting prayers asking Allah to keep us safe but it literally stopped working the moment my eyes laid on him. I whole heartily wished it was an animal and not him. Even though a bit far, I could already feel his eyes ripping me apart,his grin filled with filth. The adrenaline boost in me probably gave me the courage and I grabbed both my sisters hands and ran. We ran towards the car. I quickly got into the drivers seat while they jumped into the back seats. I looked back to find him running after us, making my hands tremble as I jammed the keys into ignition. The car turned off automatically the first two times I tried to accelerate. "Choti.. keep calm.. aaram se" Di said in a calm voice but I know she's scared as hell. I looked at Thamanna who's scared and really clueless. I took a long breath and with the full concentration I could afford I removed my foot properly from the clutch and drove off. "Theres only one way but Bagha links will have people around..nothing will happen" Di assured. " can someone please tell me what's going on?" Thamanna's trembling voice questioned. " Wo...Gaurav...wo.. wo.. gun.. wo... Di I'm scared. Wo... he'll kill me... he'll kill me Di" I cried, really scared. " he was in jail how can he be here now? I wish you had left with Amaan" Aliya Di said. "Shit bhayya!!" Anna exclaimed but before I could ask her anything my eyes landed on a jeep from the rear mirror approaching us. " Di!! Di!! He's following us!!" I screamed completely frightened. "I'm calling police" she informed. I couldn't think or focus anymore as I completely zoned out. All I could force myself to do is push the pedal as hard as I can. I abruptly changed the gear and drove as fast as we can. "Di, should we stop somewhere crowded?" I asked her. " Since he's crazy enough to reach this point no, I'm pretty sure he must be carrying guns. He can easily scare people.It's a huge risk" she advised. I was slightly relieved as I started seeing few people around, we should be close to the street. I looked behind me but couldn't find him. "Guys, he's not there!I think we lost him." I informed them and I sighed a breath of relief as I kept checking at the rear view mirror. "Di watch out!!" Anna's scream made me snap my head back to the road and i suddenly hit the breaks. I could hear the tyres screech as I felt a horrible pain shoot up my head while I heard a bashing sound.

Again, it's all fiction.... please don't compare anything with reality. I know the following events may not be true in real life. I'm completely aware of that... please bear with me.