Preveiw of the upcoming chapters.

So just to let you know that I was serious about my promise of posting more chapters at the earliest, here are a few sequences from the chapters that are already ready. I'm not giving out much because it might be boring when you read it the second time.

I rubbed my eyes as a watched Amaan panicking as he talked over the phone. Before I could ask him he said in a hurry " Zara's into labor" and upon hearing that I quickly freshened up and some piece of cloth and rushed into the car.

We were leaving in half an hour so I quickly grabbed my clothes and as I was about step into the bathroom, I heard Amaan calling out my name. " I know you're busy but mom's not in her right mind and Anna is of no use either so could you please fix this button for me?"

She then eyed me, "it's not as wonderful as you think choti... I'm so done. I'll be extremely happy with one child" she said, her expression looks like she still couldn't believe she went through that pain. "Arre aise kaise ( how can that be) agli number thoh choti ki hain.. Right Choti?" Afra chachi asked? All the heads turn towards me. What the hell am I supposed to say now?

So hope you guys will give me maximum support 😊