Chapter 52

Please leave your comments questions and suggestions. I'll get back to all of you for sure. Just not now. I honestly hate myself for keeping you guys hanging but I'm not really in a good place right now. And I am not really sure if you guys would like the story ahead.. anyways....

"Kya? Kab? Par kaise?" I asked, really shocked.
"Main hoon na" Thamanna boasted as she fixed her imaginary collar. "But.. but how is this possible yaar.. this is a first!" I commented still not believing that she convinced them. "Um... eh... Aliya di...might have pitched in at the end.." she hesitantly revealed, a cheesy grin on her face. "Tabhi toh! For a moment I really thought Dada-Dadi and others lost their mind. It's weird that we have to work so hard to convince them into sanctioning each requests" I said. "Oh so the news must have already reached you" Aliya di guessed as she entered my room and sat beside Anna. "Of course!" I commented while Anna gave us both a toothy grin. "Do we really have to do this? I mean not all of us are here, even though Zara Di is here, I'm pretty sure she won't be able to join. Come on it won't be the same" I confessed and I noticed Anna's face flatter and a sad pout replaced her grin. "Acha fine.. so what's the plan?" I asked, supporting the plan to which Anna's face literally lightened up. " okay now stop being so cute" I pinched her cheeks. Of course I'll go, she's our baby after all. "Acha tho like morning till evening ka koi plan sochthe hai. Someday before the weekend will be the best as Ammi, Mami, Chachi, all are here and would be able to take care of Zara. And no, Zara won't be coming. Obviously.It will be the three of us.. Ali and Sameer seem to be busy but let's keep our schedule open in case they can join. Anna is in charge of finding the destination , okay? Now you guys plan the rest cause I have two kids to look after" it's funny how here energy just dropped as the subject came down to the kids, is it that tiring? My question was answered as I heard screams from downstairs. "Not again" she sighed. Geez! "So Di, I was thinking Bharadwaj Lake or drum roll pleaseee.... Bhuli Bhatiyari Ka Mahal tan tan taaan' Anna revealed. She's such a baby, wish she never grows up. "Aur?" I asked her expectantly. "Oh yeah, the details..um..well... it's around fifty kilometres to Bharadwaj Lake and around fifteen to Bhuli Bhatiyari Ka Mahal. The Lake is in the Asola Wildlife Sanctuary, reserved by the Delhi wildlife department. About the Mahal, it's in the Southern Ridge Forest. A desolated building attracting tourists and photographers and um... interesting baath thoh yeh hai ki... there had been sightings of paranormal activities.!" she ended dramatically to which I responded with the dramatic head turn, not forgetting to repeat it two more time."Daya, kuch thoh gadbad hai!" I said adding the iconic hand gesture from C.I.D. Anna bursted out laughing while I was still in character. "Di! Hahaha... your fe... face .. haha" she continued laughing hysterically. I couldn't contain myself and laughed at my silly self along with Anna. As I started to calm down I bounced on my bed, facing the ceiling and Anna did the same. "That show never gets old na? " she commented and I agreed. "We are lucky we had so many good memories of our childhood" I sighed happily and she snuggled closer to me. I feel the luckiest to have so many wonderful people in my life, I feel bad that I don't enjoy life to the fullest when I've been blessed with the opportunity to do so. At that very moment of realisation, I took an oath to celebrate each and every moment of my life, embracing each and every emotions I shall come across.