Chapter 40. Hello baby!

It was almost like a party over here. We were yet again staying in Darul mansion during the stay but was currently in the hospital.Though the other's insisted that we take rest considering the fact that we landed only an hour back, we were way too excited to compensate the time we missed upon since almost all the other cousins had come a day or two before us.
Anfas jiju looks so excited, tired and scared at the same time and Zara di has to keep assuring him that he's gonna make a great dad. We all stayed there until magrib and went back home except for Sulekha mami, ammi and Sahiba mami [Sameera's father's sister].Sameer Bayya, Samar bayya, both my babhis and my cousins were here. Never thought everyone would make it. But yeah... Allhamdhullillah.
We were extremely tired hence once Isha was done Amaan, Anna, Ashraf Mama and myself passed out real quick.
I was deep sleep when someone shook me really aggressively and I woke up really startled. I rubbed my eyes as a watched Amaan panicking as he talked over the phone. Before I could ask him he said in a hurry " Zara's into labor" and upon hearing that I quickly freshened up and put some piece of cloth and rushed into the car. Sameer Bhai was riding the car while Amaan was riding shot gun. Aisha di, Aliya di and I occupied the back seat along with the kids on our laps. Some of them, especially the younger once decided to stay back since our entire family waiting in front of the labour room won't be appropriate. The hospital would anyway kick us out. The others joined Ali Bhai in his car. Apparently Ashraf Mama had already left for the hospital since Fajr. We reached there and everyone engaged themselves in prayer. Anfas jiju and Sulekha mami were inside the labor room along with di. Anna stayed back home cause she was really tired and agreed to stay back only if we let her know as soon as the baby is out. I could clearly make out how tensed Amaan as though he's pretending to be cool about it, his little sister is going to become a mom. Though they were only two years apart in age, Amaan was always the big brother. Once I saw that he was becoming restless I walked towards him and he just put up a fake smile and tried to act cool. I pulled him towards the empty chair and sat him down. "Relax everything's going to be fine. She has her husband and mom by her side. She's got all our prayers. Inshallah nothings going to go wrong" I assured him and he smiled at me a real one this time. " you've hardly slept the last two days Amaan, and that fifteen hour flight. Now if you stress your self out like this, you won't be awake to see your niece I tell you." I warned him and he just nodded with a smile as he wrapped his hands around my shoulder. I leaned in towards him resting my head on his chest, enjoying the moment as I prayed for an easy delivery and a healthy mother and baby. After five minutes we decided to go back to the labor room area and thanked Allah that we came back just in time for the nurse stepped out with a tiny being in her hand. " Zara Anfas delivered a healthy baby girl" she announced and we all rushed towards her making sure we didn't make any noise. At the same time Anfas jiju came out in his hospital gown. "We want you to hold her first and call the Adhan" he told Amaan who was shocked to the core. He looked at the baby and again at jiju to confirm he had heard right. When jiju smiled and nodded his head Amaan looked at me. I gave him an encouraging smile and he rushed out to do wudhu. The nurse was sweet and considerate enough to hold her until then. He came back real quick and carefully took his niece from the nurse and thanked her. He was really careful with her, it looked like he was too scared he would hurt her. I couldn't help the tears as I saw his eyes getting filled up as he kissed her on the forehead. He looked at me with those same watery eyes and at that moment though everything should be about the young life in his arm, we both couldn't help but realise a bond was formed between us. That we both had fallen in love.

THANKS FOR THE VOTES!!! I really mean it!!