Chapter 63.

I seriously don't know if I should be saying thing.. but I found someone adding parts of my book to theirs and I'm not really sure if I really feel very good about it. I mean it's not really easy to come up with stuff and put it into words, I'm not saying what I write is great but still it takes effort. And for someone to just copy, paste and publish as your own... I don't really know what to do about it as well. I'm not sure... I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt anyone. I just wanted to let this out of my system and request anyone who is planning on doing this with anyone's work to not do it. Please, it's not really worth it! I'm sorry once again.

Our phones buzzed once again indicating another notification. "Well thanks to darling Sameera, the WhatsApp group is blowing up!" Amaan said, sarcasm evident in his voice while I laughed evilly thinking about all the cousins are celebrating Amaan's epic picture "Did you take your medicines? Today is the last day of the course" Amaan asked as he settled himself on the bed. I kept quiet and continued sitting on the dressing chair, applying body lotion. "Sameera?" He called, to which I respond with a hum. "Did you take your medicines?" He repeated himself, I feel like he's still not aware that I'm mad at him. So I stomped over to the door and locked it with a thud and snapped the light switches off without even asking if he still wants them on.

I started packing my stuff ahead of time so that I'll have enough time to be with Ammi before leaving for US. She's pretty sad about me leaving though she was the one pushing for it. Moms are weird! I'm pretty sure a week will fly away just like a second, especially when it comes to delaying something we have been dreading. Why does it have to be this way. Why does the girl have to make the biggest sacrifice! I wish every one could stay together. If its not possible even after marrying into the same family, I can't imagine how hard it must be for girls leaving the home they have grown up in and move in with complete strangers. Ya Allah! Thank you, at least I got this lucky.

"Pakka na?" I confirmed again. "Are babba, Pakka! We'll definitely make there in March" Abbu confirmed again as Ammi started wiping her tears and my eyes started to fill up.
After the teary sent off, I composed myself as we traveled to the airport. Ali bhai was driving us with Amaan taking shot gun, I joined mama mami in the middle seat while little monkey, Thamanna was caged in the back seat. "Choti, wings ready hai na?" Ali bhai teased. "Bhai...!" I whined. "You know guys, Bachpan mein when you guys were leaving for US the first time, Choti here was really upset, more than any of us. I believe it was on the previous night, not sure but I caught her messing up with papers, cardboards, pens, scissors and what not. I asked her ki what are you doing and she said sin-...Sahiba mami is not taking me I'm goin-.... to make my own wings and fly with them.. She-..haha...she was very serious.. haha.. she thought when everyone said.. 'fly' haha she thought you guys were going to really fly" And he continued to laughing more while other joined him while I sat there pouting, feeling really embarrassed." Aww meri bachi.. stop teasing her you idiots!" Sahiba mami said as she pulled me into a side hug. I too laughed at my silly self. God! I was so dumb. Im glad Ali bhaiya brought up this. It made me realise how things have turned out. I'm flying with mami and family to US, to my new found world.

Please leave your comments and I'll update soon...