Chapter 54.

As I took another bite of Ammi's handmade sandwiches, I feel lucky yet again to have my family. They always understand us, kids; encourages but with no expectations and their restrictions are all reasonable."Is is delisus" Anna commented, her mouth full. "Yeah we get it Anna, there are delicious. Now stop spitting on us! You know I was actually surprised when Mami packed us these sandwiches" Aliya Di said and I nodded in agreement while Anna extended over the centre console from the backseat and turned on the stereo. "Time for musiiiiic!!" She screamed.
After about five songs which we skilfully spoiled with our singing talents, we reached the Mahal and it sure does look haunted. There is no gate guarding this heritage nor does there seem to be a security system. I noticed a reasonably large group of youngsters hanging out with a few other visitors here and there. " this trip is too short" whined Anna. "I agree, I couldn't even drive to my hearts content" I agreed. "my dear girls, everyone finally agreed because the trip is too short" Aliya Di said, emphasising 'because'. Yup, sounds like Aliya Di had a lot of persuasion to do that day.
After ten minutes of wandering here and there we took a snack break. We decided not to go deep into the forest as this place is already giving the creepy vibes. The only thing that helped us stay is the other people around us. However we stuck to the area near to the opening. " Did you notice the board that says not to come here after sunset?" Anna asked and it sent a chill inside me. " yeah.. it's really creepy and kinda scary in here but I'm pretty sure if all of us were here, we could have enjoyed like that group over there" I said pointing at that group preparing to explore the forest.
"Of course!"
"We'll kick the booth's ass"
"Are you guys having a girls day out?!"
"Move aside.. I can't properly see!"
"Not fair guys!"
"Dude! That place looks creepy!"
"Where are you guys really?"
I could hear multiple voices and I turned around to face a grinning Aliya Di with her phone held for us to see. A group video call!!
"Oh my God guys!!" I exclaimed. I could see Zara Di, Anas Bhai, Amar and Anwar on each screen while Mohammed and Ameen shared a screen. " Move your big-ass head Hammed!!" Ameen complained as he squeezed his head into the screen which resulted in a fight over there. "Well we are in Bhuli Bhatiyari Mahal... Karol Bagh ke pass" Aliya Di informed. "Guys it's so creepy out here. We should all come and catch the ghost" Anna said excitedly. "Yeah! And we'll feed you to the ghost!!" Ameen said even more excitedly earning a glare from Thamanna. "Oops guys! Ayu just woke up. Gotta go!" Zara Di hurriedly said before leaving the call ans everyone sighed. "see that's how it's gonna be from now on. In a year or so Choti will be leaving calls to attend to little Amaan or little Choti" Anas Bhai whined and my cheeks already heated up. I'm not sure if it's because of the idea of having a child or if it's hearing his name. "Little choti is funny and weird combination of words" Mohammed laughed. "Seriously? That's what you got from that statement?!" Amar ridiculed. "Yeah we should definitely get together soon... I'm missing everyone so badly!" Anwar whined. "Maybe we can pick this up in the group chat and plan something" I suggested and we continued the conversation or should I say conversations for sometime.

Guys! Please keep in my mind that this is just a fiction. But I had to use references of places. I've tried to be geographically and factually correct but I'm sure there are many flaws and errors. Please ignore them.