Chapter 27. WHY ALWAYS ME?

Since it was a last minute booking, we had a few formalities to go through and hence we had successfully managed to delay the flight earning a lot of stares and frowns from a few really patient and sweet passengers, Indian passengers may I add.For the same reason I was seated two seats away from Amaan. I got a aisle seat while Amaan was a seat away on the
Four seat layout leaving enough distance between us. Huh! at least something is in my favour. He never really turned back to check on me once we boarded the flight. What's his problem? He's acting all weird as if I'm the cause of this marriage. Come on! I'm freakin going to America for him... can't he be a bit grateful least be supportive? It was not easy for me.... waking up to find that you are leaving for somewhere more than eight thousand miles away from your loved ones, from the only people you know in this world.... unexpectedly and that too with someone you are not even compatible with .... who wouldn't freak out? Well yeah right! I didn't, I was so numb and shocked to even freak out. When Ameen broke the news to me all I did was nod....um well after about  three minutes of being a mannequin. It all seem like a blur when I recall now.... Ameen telling me about me leaving for America with Amaan alone and going to have to live there for about a month... the farewell... hugs... crying....it was like a version two of my wedding day. This time drama upgraded. Why did all had to happen this way? Amaan's business being involved in a scandal, me having to leave with him since we are "newly,freshly married" eh!! What am I gonna do there alone? What am I- my deep thoughts were disturbed by some disturbance near my feet. I forcefully dragged my Vision from the beautiful sky to under my seat just to see a leg beside mine which was not leaving enough gap in between to be comfortable with. My eyes  followed the leg up to the body's head to find a creepy middle aged Asian man with his creepy smile showing off his creepy teeth on display and his creepy eyes were shining with something that brought disgust to mine. " excuse me sir!!" I warned him, not that he deserves to be called 'sir'. But what did this "sir" do? He just gave his creepy ass smile. I decided to ignore the creepy guy and focus on my life which is no less than a mess. But guess what ? The creepy dude had other plans. He kept rubbing his legs to mine and at times even touching my hand in an accidental manner.  My 'sehen shakthi' was over when he started leaning side ways over to me. And his stinking breath fanning near me just reminded me of someone and it felt like I was deprived the power to react... it felt like a reminder That I will fail even if I try just like before. I was getting so uncomfortable and helpless at the same time. "Excuse me" that stern voice washed  relief through me. My head snapped towards Amaan and I saw a flight attendant rushing towards him. "Is there anything I can help you with sir?" The attendant politely asked him. " hey. yeah I would like to switch seats with him."  He said still staring at the creepy dude next to me who now looks a bit startled by this. I'm guessing he didn't expect it to be this way. " I'm sorry sir. I'm afraid that's not possible but let me just have a word with him" the attendant replied. " fine then" Amaan shrugged. " Amaan was constantly staring and giving a 'you wouldn't dare' look to the Creepy dude throughout, while the flight attendant was convincing him. Finally the creepy guy gave in and moved away giving me a stare which I returned back with same intensity. Amaan settled down next to me and I just realised things are gonna get awkward now. He would now rant about how I didn't react and how I should have kicked him in the butt and not let him treat me like this and- " Tum teekh ho?" He asked. Wait what?! I looked at him and realised he wasn't being sarcastic or joking. " kuch kiya toh Nahi na? Are you fine?" He asked again and I slowly nodded my head. He took out his phone and started doing his thing while I resumed back to enjoying the view of the sky among the sky.

Two updates In a day...,,Hope this compensate my poor performance until now...😬
Do share your views and opinions and comments and whatever you wanna say..
And do support!!........please?😬
THANK YOU.😊
HAVE A NICE DAY!!