Chapter 42.

All of us except jiju and mami came back home by Magrib . We came home to find few police men by the next door. We all wondered if it was a robbery or anything worse. After settling down, Mama, Abu and Hameed chachu went over to our neighbors to find out if everything's alright. When they came back after almost an hour, we came to know that man next door married another young woman because his wife was not keeping him happy and when he brought his new wife home his first wife tried to hang herself but fortunately or unfortunately she was rescued. She's now in the hospital. I don't really know what to think about it. " arre how can he marry another woman when his wife is still alive, at least without her consent ?" Asif Mama exclaimed. " well he reasons that they don't share a husband wife relationship and that she never loved him so when he found someone who loved him, he married her" Abu explained. " Sometimes it is necessary to express love to your spouse to keep the relation healthy" dadi explained. " but what I don't understand is... if she wasn't interested in him and their relation for so long what made her attempt a suicide. I mean she shouldnt care right?" Ali Bhayya asked. "Even I thought the same" Samar Bhai agreed. "Sometimes life is strange just like that. Maybe she had loved him but couldn't express it or maybe she realised his value once she lost him" Asif Mama said. " or she's crazy" Anas Bhai suggested and all chuckled. " express whatever love you feel for your partner, do everything you can to maintain the purity and purpose of your relation and leave the rest in the hands of Allah" Dada ji advised looking at each of us, the younger people. After pondering on the topic for some more time, we all called it a day and moved back to our own rooms once dinner was done. All were really tired and also excited about meeting Ayath the next day. My thoughts about my little niece was soon replaced by the thoughts of our neighbours. Why did she try to kill herself if she was not willing to support the relationship herself? What if she was scared to let out her feelings? Just like me ? Wait what if Amaan- "Amaan will you ever leave me?" I didn't realise I had blurted out the question until Amaan, who was sitting right next to me on the bed stopped typing on his laptop. " I.. I mean when you... you feel like I'm... I don't la.. la.. love you enough. You know.. when you get tired of... I know I haven't shown any sign of love to you... I mean. Allah! You... -" i couldn't continue when I felt his lips crash over mine. It took a few seconds for me to realise what was happening but later I responded. I'm responding to a kiss! I don't even know what to feel about it. But it felt so nice. So right. I don't know for how long it lasted but when we both pulled apart, both of us were panting, completely out of breath. Wow! I looked at him a huge smile on my face which I didn't realise I had until now. He had a huge smile as well. He gently caressed his hand on my face before holding my face in both his palms. " Never ever let that thought cross through your mind. I love you enough to not let you go unless you want to leave yourself. I know you don't love me that way-" I didn't allow him to complete the sentence as I pounced onto him and hugged him really hard, I really felt like my life depended on him. Probably my action took him by surprise because it took him a few moments to hug me back and I couldn't be any happier. "I...I.." I was struggling to speak out the three magical words which i believe I'm supposed to say now considering that he have admitted his feelings for me. "Shhhh.... I know you feel obliged to say it. You don't have to" Amaan whispered as he kept his finger on my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well trust me or not but this has been one of the most uncomfortable and awkward chapter I've written so far. The one I had been dreading about. This is no way a Islamic story, I know that very well, unlike what I prefer to write. But let's just say I'm trying to finish what I started and these are few things some of you guys might want in the story. To see the characters grow closer as characters and also in their relationships. I was cringing throughout the chapter and couldn't work on it to make it any better. So I'm really sorry for I know this is crappy.
P.S I honestly don't know what to name the chapter.

NOW FOR THE IMPORTANT PART. Please pray for Kerala and try to donate as much as possible even if it's just a biscuit or a blanket, just give it because people are dying without them. Please include the people of Kerala in your Dua and inshallah everything will be fine soon.