Chapter 65.- The End

Disclaimer- I suck at Romance!

It was almost midnight when we reached home. I still find it strange that Mama, Mami and Anna bailed on us at the last moment. Well at least we had company! I'm really glad Eric and Annie are getting married after all that drama. I sighed deeply out of exhaustion as I entered our room, throwing my phone on to the bed. I was finally done removing my hijab and the thousand pins from my Sari when Amaan entered the room slamming the door shut and started removing his shoes and socks. He looked really pissed! I'm worried if something wrong with him. He's been acting weird ever since that... incident. "Amaan, is something wrong?" I cautiously asked afraid of his outburst. He just glared at me. "What did I do? Why are you acting all weird and now you are being angry at me? If anything I should be the one to be angry at you!" I argued. "I'm not angry at you!" He shouted back at me. "Oh yeah? Then why are you treating me like this?" I retorted, tears prickling my eyes. " you really want to do this now?" He asked as he moved towards the balcony, seeming all tiered. " What do you mean 'do this'  Amaan huh? You make me seem like the annoying person. You are the one who started all this! You know how annoying you were being. Annoyance tho dhoor ki Baath hain. Do you know how hurtful you were being? Well you wouldn't know! You are busy being too selfish and being self centred. Why would you care what I feel or think. I'm just an annoying, stupid, use-" "Enough! Sameera!" Amaan suddenly stopped my banter and I gulped at his sudden outburst. " Yes! I agree I was being stupid and selfish thinking like that.I know! I have realised it. And I'm sorry! I was just really hurt and disappointed in me okay? But soon I realised nothing is, was and ever will be in our hands. It is not any of our faults. I realised I should be thankful instead that nothing serious happened to you. I was just... I really got scared okay! I didn't want to lose you. Seeing you like that almost blew me off. I'm sorry. I realised everything.. I realised that you might be going through a similar situation, if not worse and I need to support you. I realised that and wanted to apologise to you and make you happy but those stupid people had to crash all my plans. Yeah, that's right Ammi-Abbu were never meant to come there.. it was supposed to be just the two of us but.... I dont know why every time I try to make you happy, I end up hurting you.. I'm sorry I was treating you that way. But haven't you punished me enough? You have been really distant from me the past week, I know I did that first but when you started ignoring me ... I realised what you went through. I really didn't mean to hurt you.. I-"  I cut him off as I ran towards him and  hugged him tightly, feeling really overwhelmed. "Please don't cry, that is seriously something that hurts me very much.. Please... I'm really sorry" He requested as he caressed my hair, while I buried my head more into him, trying to stop my crying. "I'm sorry to-" "Shh! You don't have to be.. you know what?  lets just forget that forever. With that statement you had given against him, that chapter is completely over.  Let him rot in jail for the rest of his life while we make the rest of our life together. We never need to think of him ever again" He said and I nodded in agreement. "I love you" I blurted out and slowly pulled away from him to find a shocked expression on his face. I watched as a smile broke in his face which later turned into a smirk. "I thought you said you hated me" he said, pretending to be confused. "Amaan!" I whined as I started hitting him with my fist. He grabbed my hands like last time and pulled me to him and hugged me. "I love you too" he whispered as I listened to his heartbeat. We stood in each others embrace for a few minutes when it started drizzling and I looked up at the sky. Light winds started blowing water inside the balcony and over us. "So much for a date!" Amaan commented and I chuckled at that as I moved towards the railing of the balcony, staring at the sky while water falling down started tickling my face. Even a  cloudy night sky looks really beautiful. Soon rain started getting heavier, it started getting more and more chilly outside. I was almost completely wet and felt light shivers jolt up my body but it was a perfect night to go inside. Suddenly a hand slid across my bare waist beneath the Sari, sending even bigger jolts of current across my body while his other hand was rested on my waist. My breathe hitched in me as I slowly looked up to the right to find Amaan's face sprinkled with water, looking down at me. In the spur of the moment I slowly placed a  kiss on his jawline before quickly looking down, breathing heavily probably from the sudden adrenaline rush. He removed my wet hair to the side as he nuzzled his face closer to the side of neck. I slowly released the breath I was holding in as I leaned back onto him. My wet, disheveled Sari clinging onto me weren't helping one bit as his hands drew circles on my stomach. He brought his hand across my shoulder from behind and turned me to face him. He placed a light kiss on my jaw, just like I did before leaving trails of kisses all across my neck and collar bone. He gently lifted my chin to meet his eyes. I could see right through his eyes to know what is in his mind making me more nervous than I already am. He gently claimed my lips, his hands rested on my waist. I was quick to respond back as my hands dug into his wet hair. There was hardly any space between us. The heat emitting from his body kept my cold one from shivering. We pulled apart, completely out of breath. Once my eyes met his, I couldnt stand there any longer due to all this feeling building up in me. I gently pushed him aside and ran inside only to be stopped suddenly when he pulled at my Sari. I waited for a few seconds before turning around to face him. The next second I realised that was a stupid move as with him tugging on to the loose end of the Sari which was not pinned, it came off my shoulder and there I stood in my blouse with half of my Sari off of my body. My exposed chest heaved up and down, trying hard to breath it probably is due to the cold or for other reasons I'm scared to address. All the while , my eyes were on his as he watched mine. He slowly moved closer to me, my Sari still in his hand. He pressed his lips on mine before bending down and scooped me up in his arms. My eyes were closed as my focus was on your lips as he carried me inside our room. He gently placed me on the bed and we pulled apart, again trying hard to breathe. My eyes met his that were filled with many emotions which I'm sure I reflect in mine. But among those unreadable emotions, I was able to understand him, his eyes were asking for permission. I was sure he could read my answer from my face as he hovered over me, making us both fall onto the bed and into a night we will never forget.

THE END...

I feel like there's nothing more to the story so I don't know if anyone would just enjoy reading without any story line .... so this is kinda the end.